[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal if I feel like my personality is changing. I meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8415.jpg (79KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8415.jpg
79KB, 640x754px
Is it normal if I feel like my personality is changing. I meant my nature, I feel like it is becoming more selfish and cruel and different.
Am I suffering from depression or anxiety? Or it's just simply that I am on the way to be an adult Step by step?
Help.
>>
>>18044178
Unless something drastic has happened or a culmination of events.
>>
>>18044202
I recently live on my own. Pay the rent, pay the bills, expenses for a living etc. I started to care too much about money and all. I haven't got a stable job yet so what I made is very little. At work I started to care and try to get even only 2 or 3 cents of tips. To the point that I guess everybody else can sense it.
I put my profit on top and started to fight back, didn't let people take advantage on me anymore. But the point is I don't know if what I do is right since the bullying thing are from my perspective. I don't know what life has made me become anymore.
>>
>>18044239
Real life changes people. Looks like you're looking out for number 1 when you're faced with reality. This is normal shit. As long as you have perspective on your changes and if you decide that it's within your realm of desire.
>>
>>18044250
I want money but also want people's respect. I don't know why I feel like people looking down on me and It made me startled.
I think my problem is I care too much about what people think. I want to be envy by people. Fuck me I'm sick. I know it.
>>
File: godfather.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
godfather.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I've been there. recently shifted from nice guy to business man a little. i came to the conclusion that being nice has little financial reward. its only reward is in your opinion of your self. which is great but at the end of the day other peoples opinions of me isn't the end all and be all of self worth

i think you can still be nice and look out for your own interests though. you just have to desensitize yourself do being concerned about what someone else thinks about you but at the same time operate in a manner that you legitimately feel is fair.

if i can charge someone 150 for a legitimate service rendered. or i can go 125 and feel like a good guy because I'm doing someone a favor and not killing them on pricing. at the end of the day its up to you you be comfortable in spending $25 to make someone like you.

age and wisdom have taught me that as well intentioned as the $25 discount and or rolling over to show my belly on issues is, it rarely conveys the same message thats intended.

>i think I'm being nice, my vendor thinks I'm a pushover

I've also found in terms of discounts or reduced charges, people still concentrate more on the $125 i did charge then the $25 i didn't.... so if my $25 isn't getting the "nice guy" feeling, i might as well have the $25 in my pocket

the next part of my manifesto on this topic centers around nihilism and the idea that really the only persons opinion of me that matters is me
>>
>>18044352
What the hell bro
>>
>>18044178
Changes in personality can be caused by brain tumors or mental illness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.