[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for sexually inexperienced guys. I was hanging out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

Question for sexually inexperienced guys.

I was hanging out last night with this guy I know, and we were both hammered. Long story short, it came up that the only relationship he'd ever been in was with someone who wanted to wait until marriage, and thus he still has his V-card. I told him in my drunkenness that if he wanted, I could take it some time.

He hasn't brought it up, and we were both seriously drunk, but now I'm wondering what to do about this? I don't mind fucking him, but I've never been with a virgin before. Anything I should be aware of when having sex with a virgin guy?
>>
Talk to him.
>>
>>18044049
he didn't bring it up because he doesn't want to fuck you dumbass

jesus, women are so fucking conceited LMAO, they think everyone wants to fuck them.
>>
>>18044061
He's a virgin, I know I wouldn't bring it up.
>>
He'll likely cum in a short time, of course, the sex doesn't have to stop just because he cant use his dick for a moment.

He may or may not be embarrassed about that.

Id let him stick it in first, just in case there's no round two, so it would at least be official.

He might try some retarded shit, or not quite figure out how he should move.

Alternatively, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."
>>
>>18044049

As a loser robot virgin, let me tell you how I'd react.

>Drunk girl offers sex sometime.
>She's drunk. It's definitely the drink. I'll just pretend I forgot because I was drunk, so will she and we'll never speak of it again.
>She's drunk, prepare for rape allegations. GTFO.
>It's trick. The moment I seem to want that, I'll be labelled a "creep".

There is so much plausible deniability on your part that very few virgins would have taken your offer seriously.

He's not going to bring it up. He's not going to mention it. He's going to "forget" about it, and he's going to assume you've forgotten about it or are pretending to have "forgotten" to avoid awkwardness.

Either way, unless you talk to him about this gain, sober, it's not happening.
>>
>>18044049
Religion might be important to him. If you're not okay with it gtfo asap
>>
>>18044123
This is a real possibility. OP, if you are still around, you should suggest the idea that he didnt take your offer seriously, because you were drunk at the time. And he might not want to embarrass you by confronting you with a drunken promise you maybe didnt mean or regret.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.