[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girl pregnant, and now I don't know what to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: fuckedit.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuckedit.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
I got a girl pregnant, and now I don't know what to do. I'm not ready to be a father yet I'm not 100% on board with abortion. This is testing my moral fiber and I now turn to you guys. What the fuck should I do?
>>
this isn't something random people on the internet can decide for you.

How does she feel about it?
>>
Wait. Because it's her body and her decision. Give her your opinion but, again, not your decision.
>>
>>18043862
This should be bait, but so many people feel this way.
>>
Well you have a couple options; be a dad or don't. The woman can keep the baby and you are in its life, the woman can keep it and you are not in its life, the woman can give birth and neither of you are in its life, or the woman can abort it and nobody is in its life. That is pretty much it. You can't force the woman to do anything but can decide to be there if she keeps it.

Being a parent is kinda bitter sweet. I love it but sometimes it can be mentally straining. Everyone is different on how they handle it. I cant tell you want to do but do what you feel is right.
>>
How about next time not blowing your load in someone until you are emotionally mature enough to know what the fuck you are doing.
>>
>>18043850
You don't have to be a father. Child support, adoption, and suicide are all viable options.
>>
>>18043882
This.

Since she's the one hosting it, she gets to ultimately decide if she's gonna host it through all the way. You can't really decide if she aborts it or not, you only decide if you help fund it or not.

You can be a dad, you can give up all paternal rights and just sign your child support checks every month and live your life too. Or you can mutually decide to give the thing up for adoption and both move on.

Personally, I think abortion should be mandatory unless the parents are both willing to raise the fucking kid on their own fucking dime, or have someone lined up already who's prepared to do so.
If that little bastard has to grow up on tax dollars be it through the foster system or welfare, fuck you. I didn't even get to have the fun of sex and yet I'm paying for a fucking kid now? Fuck you people.

In closing, for the love of god get a vasectomy or use goddamn fucking condoms every single fucking time, preferably with at least one other form of BC on top of it all.
>>
>>18043869
It shouldn't be bait, because it's her body and her decision.
>>
>>18043924
You need to watch your sodium intake bruh.
>>
First thing is make sure it's yours. Do not let the hospital put you down as the father until it is proven. I've been around a while and have seen paternity tests reveal it's someone else's. Why would a girl do that? Well are you better off financially then the other guy. Or maybe you are the steady boyfriend and she can't go to the guy down the street who she hooked up with while you were out of town and have him be the father of her child who will be their for her. So you could just be the guy because the embarrassment of admitting the fling is to severe
>>
>>18043869
It's not a bait what? He is not going to have a human being growing inside him for 9 months. Why is suddenly a man a decisive part in the decision of a woman and her body. She is pregnant? HE had the chance to use or not the proper protection. He probably didn't use it. Now SHE is pregnant and SHE is going to have the baby so it's HER decision, not his. He had a chance.
>>
File: 1390517453725.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
1390517453725.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>18043934
Need to watch where your tax dollars are going brah.
>>
>>18043850
As someone who was forced to have an abortion and now as a result can never have kids I feel I should say they really really don't tell you the full story of abortion. There are way more health risks than they tell you.

When I found out years later I couldn't have children the doctor cheerfully pointed out that it was a risk with abortions. Before the abortion I was told it was 99% safe and the worst thing that could happen was infection.
>>
Congratulations! You are among the majority that are not ready to be a parent when they become one. You made the choice to have sex and thus the potential consequence has arisen.

Take responsibility.

The abortion part is really not up to you. It's up to her.
>>
>>18044029
Yes, it's his responsibility as well if he's going to pay alimony for 18 years.
>>
>>18044029

M8, I fucking hate idiots like you. If we all waited until we were ready, the human race wouldn't fucking be here. You're the same fucker that downloads Rossetta Stone Japanese Level 1 but sits around 'waiting until he's ready'.

You could say the same thing about being fired or a fucking car crash you bloody idiot. Did you seriously even think before typing? "Well, you made the decision to drive and your car crashed so just man up, take responsibility, and get on with it."

People as yourself have absolutely no fucking clue. I get your sentiment and that's the actual cool part of what you're saying- yes this situation has occurred and you need to rise to it. But for fucks sake he's allowed to be stressed, lost, and confused. We can't all react according to the rules "Well, I've made a girl pregnant (which is a risk I took in partaking in sex) therefore I must immediately become an abstract image of a good man or something!"
>>
>>18044114
Wow, generation butt hurt here you come!

Yes, if you drive, you are taking the risk of crashing. That's why you wear a seat-belt. If you have sex, there is risk of pregnancy, that is why there are condoms, never mind other options.

Of course he is allowed to feel stressed and seek support, but that doesn't absolve him from being a responsible human being!

People really should consider the moral fiber when they make any babies now days because overpopulation is causing a lot of problems and it's morally irresponsible to have more than one kid per two people anyway.
>>
So you're the one? Knew it!
>>
>>18043958
Woooooooot woot. You tell em giiiiiiirl.
>>
File: 1473650566072.png (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1473650566072.png
8KB, 226x223px
>>18043850
>I got a girl pregnant

your first mistake

>I now turn to you guys

your second mistake
good luck OP, they say nobody is ever really ready to be a father until it happens. how old are you?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1460948924307.jpg (360KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460948924307.jpg
360KB, 761x1200px
>>
>>18044114
>If we all waited until we were ready, the human race wouldn't fucking be here
so no more souls would be summoned into this world without their consent, then cursed to suffer and die?

sounds good to me
>>
>>18043850
Get it aborted. Seriously it's going to ruin your fucking life for the next 18 years if you don't.
>>
File: 9v8cuc.jpg (26KB, 230x254px) Image search: [Google]
9v8cuc.jpg
26KB, 230x254px
>>18043850
>not knowing you lose all of you rights after you stick your penis in a girl.

you have no rights to wanting that kid and you are still responsible to pay her child support. if you don't pay her child support then the government will point guns at you for not paying child support and send you to prison. also enjoy your baby jail.

"Man jailed for owing $223K in back child support"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/08/man-jailed-owes-223k-back-child-support/97634328/
>>
>>18043931
It's not just her body you mongoloid it's a future human being and affects both involved people's families for the rest of their lives and beyond. That saying is fucking retarded.
>>
>>18044663
Meh, it really depends on the girl and him as well as their families. I mean what the fuck was OP going to do besides work a shit job anyway?
>>
>>18044677
nope it affects everyone because the welfare state is going to take money out of my pocket to pay for that kid if she becomes a single mother and it will make my streets even more dangerous because single mothers raise criminals.
>>
File: true source of feminism.jpg (29KB, 590x378px) Image search: [Google]
true source of feminism.jpg
29KB, 590x378px
>>18044667
At least OP succeeded at the game of biology. Most of the dudes going to jail for babies aren't even the father; the first time they know they're accused of paternity is when they're already facing criminal charges. By that point, they are no longer allowed to contest paternity.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.