[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What advice would you give a very submissive yet inexperienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

What advice would you give a very submissive yet inexperienced girl to help her better please her master and be better prepared for sex?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18043765
Do as ur told that simple.....now let me see that body
>>
>>18043774
That's exactly what I do. That can't be it, there must be more to it and haha no that would get me in trouble
>>
Get into bondage. Lots of leather and blindfolds. You should give your "master" a name, like daddy or bae or something, bonus points if you call him mein fuhrer. Really tho just say yes master after every sentence. Practice with vaginal weights.
>>
>>18043808
I call him daddy I'm embarrassed about it though... I could get into bondage I know he likes that but I like to fight back a little
>>
>>18043765
No, having daddy issues doesn't mean you're into bdsm.
>>
If you're into rape you can try having a stop word so you can scream no and shit. Then to take it further you can let him randomly ignore the stop word.

I know it some people will say "what a dumb thing to do", but it is said that this is a way to add the kind of unpredictability that you might desire to have.

If not, just ingnore this.
>>
>>18043836
I don't have daddy issues it's just that master or sir isn't as affectionate although he'd probably like Mein Fuhrer he did grow up in Germany lol
>>
>>18043851
I like that lol I usually beg him to stop sometimes but he's good at telling if I really mean it
>>
Worship his dick and show him just how bad you want it.
>>
>>18043828
I've never understood the daddy thing. Men don't call their gfs mommy either. And the idea of me being your daddy I think is really stupid.

>>18043886
maybe do not only beg him to stop, but beg him to fuck you too, like >>18043887 implies.

Probably one of the best things you can do is to tell him in normal conversation that you want to be a better slave.

Maybe do stuff showing your lust/kink without him asking for it. Like having a plug in your ass even though he never ordered you to put one in. Don't know if that would be reason for him to punish you though. Which, thinking about it, might be a positive thing.
>>
>>18043765
>What advice would you give a very submissive yet inexperienced girl to help her better please her master and be better prepared for sex?
Do as you are told, provided he is actually a dominant and you aren't just submissive and want a dominant partner.
If he isn't telling you how to do things, training you on how to do things or what interactions mean what, then you probably aren't with someone who is "compatible" in that sense.

I can tell my gf what to do when she is blindfolded, has ear plugs in and has her hands cuffed with brushes of her hair or face, but being dominant I was happy to do that with her.

Seeing as you are inexperienced I think you should consider what you actually want from the relationship, dom/sub relationships are nothing like the fifty shades books.

Remember that being a sub =/= accepting being hurt or doing things you don't want to
My gf has spankings if she acts up, and she has punishment spankings, but I don't aim to hurt her (too much), I deep throat her if she doesn't give head properly, but I always give her forewarning (pinching the end of her nose) so she can hold her breath before hand, I also don't hold her head down with force so she can get air if needed.
Exploring one another is fun in any relationship, just remember to manage your expectations and not do anything you don't want to.
>>
>>18043905
I don't literally think or want him to be my father I just don't really know what else to call him and It turns me on because it makes me feel like he owns me and I do beg for it lol he likes the begging alot he's kinda cruel he'll tease me until I start getting frustrated and sometimes even then he won't fuck me I also don't have any toys or anything I'm too shy to go in sex shops
>>
>>18043765
You need to wash your vagina. Modern feminism has brainwashed women into thinking their vaginas are infallible organs that require no maintenance, and women eat it up because like all humans, they're lazy fucks. Get a good unscented, ph balanced body wash (Dove makes several) and get in there when you're in the shower, 3 knuckles deep, and be sure to rinse out all the soap after a good scrub. Do the same in your anus along with a good anal-friendly diet (low fat, low protein, high fiber, low calorie). Also be sure to maintain your skin. A monthly sugar scrub along with an oil dressing after each shower (pick something high in vitamin E and zinc, like sweet almond oil) will keep your skin clear and soft. Beyond this, pick up a home economics textbook (a teacher's guide is ideal, but rare) from the 1930's-1950's and follow it. Submission used to be the norm before the sexual revolution, so you can benefit from the forms of education that were scrapped when women cucked society into treating them as equals.
>>
>>18043936
He is pretty dominant but he's never as dominant as he says he's gonna be or as much as I want him to be and he's just barely more experienced than I am. I've never read or seen fifty shades I just want him to be really sweet and caring towards me except I want him to fuck me really hard and rough and completely fulfill himself with my body whenever he feels like it
>>
>>18043976
>he's just barely more experienced than I am
I found your problem. You both need one on one mentors. Get on fetlife (as cringey as it is) and find a few mentors that have been living 24/7 for more tan 5 years. They're mostly going to be in their 30's or 40's, but their advice still applies. They've likely gone through at least half the issues either of you have, but an inexperienced Master almost always leads to friction.
>>
>>18043905
No but men call their girlfriends baby and babe.
>>
>>18043971
I'm ashamed I agree with you I wish I could be a sweet little 30's house wife fuck-doll it's mainly because I'm lazy and don't like leaving the house I actually have a book about being the perfect 1940's man's sweetheart but thank this is more along the lines of what I was looking for
>>
>>18043984
Would that involve sex with other people? Because he's the only man I've ever been with and I'd like to keep it like that
>>
>>18044000
To be the perfect 1940's housewife you need to understand what it was like to the the perfect 1930's school girl. Cultural framework plays heavily into the ideals of different eras, and you need to start from the ground up.

>>18044013
No, it doesn't, but it would save you a lot of trouble to ditch him for a more experienced Dom. But, if you both want to put in the work to do it the hard way, that's His decision.
>>
>>18043971
Don't wash with soap up in there! Seriously, you can't be a proper house wife if you have a massive yeast infection!

I do however recommend keeping your appearance up, always wear nice underwear, keep your pubes to whatever standard he prefers and do your makeup before he wakes up.

I'd also recommend making an effort to improve yourself constantly, learn how to write in good cursive, learn to play piano, learn to cook, learn to sew.
>>
>>18043971
You wash inside your asshole!
>>
>>18044025
Ahh you just named almost everything I hate to do except the pretty undies and pubes but I can sew and I'm too poor and lazy for piano lessons
>>
>>18044096
Well stop being lazy, laziness is not really an attractive trait in a woman nor is it an excusable one.
>>
>>18044020
What all does the 1930s school girl entail because I've got the whole coy shy innocent little-ish girl thing about me and I think thats what we'll have to do because I don't want to leave him
>>
>>18044101
How does one stop being lazy?
>>
>>18044117
Varies from person to person but in general just focus on doing stuff. Like actually get up and do it.
>>
>>18043765

First and foremost, ignore the idiots telling you you have to get into leather, bondage, calling your dom "daddy" or anything else along those lines.

Believe it or not, I'm the sub in my relationship, and what most people don't understand is that the sub has every bit as much power as the dom: We have the power to tell the dom when something is too much for us.

Figure out what you're comfortable with, what actions you would NEVER do, what lines the two of you are comfortable blurring. Talk about every aspect of sex together, and start off slow. You can always work your way up to more interesting things later, but you can't usually work your way back down into the tamer stuff without a few issues.

Most importantly, make sure you trust your partner. You have to trust your dom not to take things too far, and to stop if you need them to, and they need to trust you to tell them if something is too much for you.

Seriously, do find an older mentor, too, that will help, since talking with another couple who are into this same set of interests can really help with the details of the advice you're looking for.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.