[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads, Need some advice. I'm planning on cutting certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481408619005.jpg (74KB, 800x792px)
1481408619005.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
Hey lads,
Need some advice.
I'm planning on cutting certain "friends" out of my life completely. I can't stand them nor can I take constant barrage of insults as of late. I can understand banter but it's going to far. It's fucking toxic.I have tried reasoning but when they said they would stop they won't. This is the final straw. I'm starting college in September so il have a fresh start. Anyone have effective ways of cutting a people out of your life for good?
>>
It's easier than you think. I've gone through things similar and it all begins with just ignoring them and to stop talking to them. Don't even bother to ease off- the colder the turkey the better.

Just be wary that once you cut them out of your life expect to cut others too.
>>
are you fkn retarded?

unhook your connections to them (social media, shared activities, chatrooms etc.) and then ignore them if they try to contact you

crazy stuff!!
>>
1. Unfriend on facebook
2. don't talk to them.
3.Don't break rule 3
4. If anything goes wrong, pretend to be in a hurry and escape.

And if the bullying ever starts again, well shit man, call the police you're an adult you don't have to endure this.
>>
>>18043677
>>18043673
>>18043667
Thanks mates. Il do that.
Any experiences yourselfs?
>>
>>18043687
Plenty. like >>18043667 said, the colder the turkey, the better.
>>
>>18043657
The best thing to do would be to make new friends, then you'll have no reason to interact with those old friends

Seriously. That is always the best way. Do what is best for yourself mah niggah
>>
>>18043657
>>18043667
>>18043673
>>18043677
>>18043687
>>18043694
>cutting people off
>cold turkey

Why do you have to be so autistic about it?

OP, if you want better friends then go and make better friends.

Personally no I have never "cut people out" because I think it is always useful to have as many friends as possible - you never know when they'll come in handy. Even if you hate them, don't burn the bridge, just in case.

But yeah, if you hate spending time with these people, the solution is very simple - spend time with different people!
>>
Say this exact quote to them over a text:
"You are the living manifestation of cancer,
commit suicide and never speak to me again
you relevant faggot."
>>
>>18043657 just starve them of attention op. don't give them a reason to contact you for anything in any way, including social media, phone etc. this is the best way to get someone to leave you alone, and sends the clearest message.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.