[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... There's young girl I was pleased to meet on a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: California-nebula.jpg (244KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
California-nebula.jpg
244KB, 900x604px
So...
There's young girl I was pleased to meet on a party three weeks ago. She is two years younger. The party was nice, I was focused on her and suprisingly she was focused on me... After few hours, I don't know why, but we landed on a bed, lied together, cuddle, touch... I was careful, I knew she could do something stupid. When she felt asleep, I went down to another room and slept alone.
Next day it appeared that she has a boyfriend. I could not realise what she had in her mind that evening. My mind was blown.
After a few days I took her for a dinner, we were having great time together. She told me that everything she did on that "party" was from her heart. She told me that she still cannot find what she is looking for, but everything was true and from her heart. Now I'm here. What to do?
>>
You knew she could do something stupid and you were pretty spot on. I would be cautious. Whenever someone mentions doing something from "heart" rather than "brain" then you know something they are doing is either wrong or against morals.

If you insist on chasing her you need to make sure she ends her current relationship.
>>
>>18043474
Is English your first language?
>>
>>18043474
If she did it to him, she'll do it to you

>"It was from my heart (so I'm not really a flirtatious slut because it wasn't physical but emotional ;D)"
>>
Back out of this, no matter how desperate you are.
Stories like this never end well, I speak from experience there.
>>
>>18043474
If she did to him, she will do it to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.