[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/ This is sort of a vent but, im really tired, tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Well /adv/ This is sort of a vent but, im really tired, tired of all my relationships failing, and to be quite honest its always either a total failure or they have serious issues which I cant help solve. Im emotionally exhausted, and to add this all up, my current girlfriend has severe depression and its even consuming me, What do you think I could do in this situation? im really helpless and tired of everything I cant even maintain a proper conversation with her cuzz im afraid ill lose her.. Im really lost...
>>
>>18043374

its not just your relationships failing. its everyones. even people who have been together awhile are just gonna break up later. the chances of these couples making it to 40 is slim to none, let alone to old age.

as for your girlfriend, whats her pattern here? is something actually wrong or is she just in a depressed haze for months on end or what?
>>
OP here,
She has severe depression issues and on sundays she always seems to get it more than usual for some reason,and its gotten to the point where she is dragging me down with her. I really want to stay with her and help her and i find that that is my greatest defect. And I do know we love each other but it kinda hurts to see her suffer.
>>
>>18043565

again, is this a funk shes in or is it long term? has she been depressed since you started dating her? we need context.
>>
Op here, yes she has been depressed since I started dating her.
>>
>>18043582

>OP HERE

just respond to the posts, otherwise we dont know when / if you responded to us and dont check the tab.

>shes been depressed since i starteddating her

why does dating you make her depressed?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.