[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright /adv/, do your magic on my case, plz. So I guess to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Hogan.jpg (7KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
Hogan.jpg
7KB, 200x175px
Allright /adv/, do your magic on my case, plz.

So I guess to properly explain myself I'll have to rewind to september 2016. I'm still in high school, and we have one mandatory art class per week. The class is organized so there are 4 students per table. Being me, I get there 5 mins late so every place is already assigned, except one.

So at my table I got two betas, and I don't mean to be rude, but I'm still baffled by the things I hear from them to this day. There is also that one girl which I recognize, since it's my last year of High School**, and I am used to see the same faces for the last 4 years. She's usually quiet and I guess she's a loner, since I don't recall seeing her with her friends. Hell, at the time I didn't even know if she had friends.

So I don't pay much attention to the situation and carry on with my work. One day, this conversations sparks up.

"So Anon, where are you going next year?"
" I planned going to *********."

And at that very moment the girl looks at me with wide eyes and tells me "You too?" She asks me if I'd like to go with her to College next year, since we're studying in similar programs. Being mildly confused by the situation, I accept. She progressively opens up to me, add me on some social medias, share some of her drawings with me and even tells me about her family issues.

Fast forward to last week, I'm on Pinterest and I find her profile. She told me she had an account and showed me some of her pins, but I never really paid attention to them. Being the bastard I am, I start roaming through her account.

Turns out she is a huge weeb. I have never seen so much anime pics and quotes in one account. With Valentines Day approaching, I've got some signals from her indicating that she might be interested in me. My friends are nearly screaming at me to back out of this, but I'd feel bad to leave her alone. I suspect that she will act on Valentines Day.

What do, /adv/

**I'm in the Canadian School System.

Pic unrelated, btw.
>>
>Allright /adv/, do your magic on my case, plz.

I don't think you understand what kind of magic /adv/ practices.
>>
>>18043154

Do you like her?
Unlike guys. Sometimes a girl only wants a friend. Don't assume she's into you this early on. She might just relate better to boys because she's insecure and other women are like piranhas to insecurities
>>
A few details would be useful. Is it JUST that she's a weeb, or is she physically/socially unattractive? Weebs can be freaks,... ^_~
>>
>>18043154
>but I'd feel bad to leave her alone. I suspect that she will act on Valentines Day
sounds like you'll be alone if you leave her alone, and you'll feel bad, you might find a great friend and/or get laid. go for it
>>
OP here to update.
>>18043282
I don't know if I like her, that's why I posted here. She is a great friend tho, so I guess I'm kind of afraid to lose her in the next days.

>>18043297
She's pretty attractive, but I feel like she's having a hard time on the social side of things. If you need more details, I'll make a specific reply to specific details you want.

>>18043304
I kind of expected this answer. Oh well.
>>
>>18043326
>>18043304
well will you be without a gal if you don't ask her out? if so there is no reason to leave you both wanting it. you made the thread so we know you want to get some, well go get it. fuck what your friends might say.
she might be not so socially awkward one on one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.