[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take the advice from School of Life? Here is an exa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: photo[1].jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
54KB, 900x900px
Should I take the advice from School of Life? Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQlnmWCPgA
>>
It's not easy to be cruel and cunning.
You need to have a lack of empathy and most people who are like this end up in jail, a few of the worst and most intellegent psycopaths go unnoticed and becomme bosses and politicans and so on.
>>
>>18042965
I take some of my advice from School of Life. Of course, you can't take any advice completely whole, but hearing out other opinions is a good way to shape your thinking.
>>
>>18042965
i love the school of life. i really enjoyed this one video about how our tendency to let infants rage without taking it personally should be applied to adults

idk how sound it is, but the writers have some cool ideas
>>
>>18042975
Some libtards in progress of destroying europe really needs to read his book. All successful nations where founded on blood, and they don't have to be nice. We can do everything to help people help them selves, but we should never ever ever take them into our home and let them live as neets just to be nice to them. That's not even nice btw.
>>
>>18042965
I like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tk82hEHNnY
>>
>>18042981
I do agree with your statement. I believe the chancellor was helpful allowing refugees in, but she took in too many.
>>
>>18042965
You'll only find this advice as sound as the experiences you have to relate it to. From watching a few of the videos linked it just seems to teach you about truths not talked about among people but everyone knowingly or not learns at some point in their lives. It's generally good advice though.
>>
most of it is pretty sound in my experience, although they are nauseatingly liberal whenever they touch on politics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6bGhcnDDs

This is very relevant to me. I dropped one of my main hobbies a few years ago, a hobby which gave me pleasure on my own because:

> Hurr not good enough compared to what everyone else is capabe of
>>
>>18042965
It's important to keep in mind that this channel isn't about lecturing you but rather to improve your perspective through inspiration.
>>
>>18042965
No. It's barely even a jumping off point for philosophy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.