[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is trying to push normie culture onto me, telling me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: YuiStruggle.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YuiStruggle.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
My friend is trying to push normie culture onto me, telling me all my indulgent hobbies are keeping me from heterosexual interaction.

How do I get him off my case?
>>
>>18042847
Tell him to get stuffed would be my first reaction.
>>
>>18042847
Your "friend" doesn't sound like a very good friend in the first place. Dgaf what they say. Do what you enjoy.
>>
Why not be balanced and have both in your life?
What is so bad about being socially adjusted.

If a friend of mine asked me to come to a bar and have a beer with him and some of the guys from college i would never ever say no.
I would enjoy that so much, but they don't even respond on skype.

I think your friend should respect that you like animemangogay shit. I do too, i have a Chino Kafu figurine on my desk.

But that doesn't mean that you can't go out and have a good time and have sex with women even. Why the fuck would you think that?
>>
>>18042859
>If a friend of mine asked me to come to a bar and have a beer with him and some of the guys from college i would never ever say no.

Oh that isn't a problem. Simple social interactions and casual gatherings are fine.

But he's actually actively telling me that I'm not "living" because I like to spend time indoors and on the introverted side. I'm making my own efforts to be social and active, they just don't really seem to fit his worldview.

[everyboardneedsspoilers]Also he's obsessed with dragging me to strip clubs even though I hate going in those places.
>>
>>18042863
I've never been to a strip club.
You know maybe he just thinks (or knows) that you're virgin and is trying to help you, but that comes of as really awkward.
>>
Repeat after me: REEEEEEEE
>>
Stop telling your friends about your clopping.

Alternatively, get a girlfriend.

Alternatively, tell him you don't want a girlfriend anyway.

Alternatively, >>18042849
>>
>implying weebshit, vidya and other things stop you from getting puss

As long as you are /fit/ and have a game you can even admit fapping to ponies. It's all irrelevant.

Unless weeb shit is consuming your time to get /fit/, then balance it.
>>
>>18042916
He's not fit and he doesn't have game no.
>>
>>18042876
He is too, though.
>>
>>18042847

Tell him you arent a charity case and you dont care about heterosexual interaction if you have to give shit up and pretend to like shit you dont to get it.

Also there are females like you. Especially on the internet.

I am friends with a guy who used to work with who was a total furry fag before furries were at all known. I loved the guy even though he was a cringe fest and we hung out all the time.

Hes married now. To a woman. You arent hopeless as you are. And i promise you will be hopeless if you take your friends advice because you cannot be that guy he wants you to be.

Hell copy and paste this post and show him, even.
>>
>>18042953
Sorry. Im presuming you even care at all about meeting women. Its also fine if you dont.
>>
>>18042951
You guys should just go buy hookers or something, and then stop worrying about that until you're 34 and desperate to have children.
>>
>>18042847
My mom is the same way believe it or not. Been like that since I was a kid and throughout my teenage years. If she knew I spent a day indoors shed kick me out of the house to go hang out with a friend because she thinks everybody has more fun hanging out with people 24/7 and this drove me up the fucking wall.
I'm 24 and I still hear that shit despite moving across the country to live on my own.
Just don't listen to the cunt. They think they know what's best because they know what they like but people like them literally can't comprehend some people enjoy not going out without wanting to kill themselves
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.