[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl you didn't previously have sex with, ever offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474570742241.jpg (1MB, 1754x2782px) Image search: [Google]
1474570742241.jpg
1MB, 1754x2782px
Has a girl you didn't previously have sex with, ever offered herself to you without you having to persuade her?

This is basically some kind of "male dream" thing.
How did that happen? Im looking for stories.
>>
All the girls I've ever dated basically let me stay at their place or a hotel and sleep in the same bed the day we met so this feels natural to me

Maybe my adventures in internet dating are abnormal
>>
>>18042754
Like - you never had a girl flirting with you or hitting on you?
You wrote it like having sex has to be preceded by some business transaction, with persuading and formal requests, and it feels weird.
>>
>>18042762
No. Like once i was messaged by a girl on a dating site, and that ended up with a date and us making out on her bed.. and then she kicked me out because i was an asshole.. but. yeah, that's the only time i can think of, atleast during the recent years.
>>
>>18042768
I don't know, I regularly take initiative with the guys I like. I made the first step in terms of flirting with pretty much every guy I've dated but my first boyfriend (because he was dating someone else when we met, so I waited till he dumped her - 14 year old me was a moralfag).
I don't ask people out, but I usually message first, flirt heavily and such. If I am not the one to initiate, it is at least very mutual.
>>
>>18042759
I've also slept in the same bed as a girl at an hotel once, but it wasn't her who made it happen, it was me.

I took contact with her, and i arranged the date and even went there because she lived in a different city. And then i got her drunk and took sexual advantage of her and she just loved that shit and we met up one more time before she got mad and left.
>>
>>18042776
It's funny that Horo and Laurence traveled together for a like a year and still acted like embarrassed pre-teens together
>>
>>18042783
I just love their banter. It's like how i imagine a relationship to be, if i ever end up having one.
>>
>>18042784
I became a trader and married a Japanese girl with similar proportions and hair myself, too bad the job is just sitting in front of a computer nowadays

>tfw when your life is just a parody of some light novel
>>
>>18042789
Atleast you have some bussiness trips and shit now and then. I can't think you could do that kind of job well as an importer of goods? without actually meeting people, shake hands and get a feel for them.
>>
>>18042792
I mean a securities trader, tho I'm taking a break right now
>>
>>18042793
Aha. I have that as a hobby, but my strategy is buy and hold index funds basically. It's the best you can do when you're not proffesional.

Im still jelly of your gf though.
>>
>>18042797
Yeah it's stupid to trade this stuff actively unless you know the economy/industry/company in question like the back of your hand, understand the markets in detail and you happen to have a million $ + to invest to make it worth the the effort
>>
>>18042754

yes every time.

Kiss->petting and feeling out->remove some of your clothes->remove some of hers->she undresses you than herself->sex
>>
>>18042827
But she doesn't kiss you, you're taking the initiative, and she just goes along with it.
>>
>>18042845

If she doesn't kiss you back you stop.
>>
>>18042852
Yeah, it's not what i was thinking of though. I was thinking more about... cute girls admitting their secret desires for you, like vispering in your ear that they are really horny or some shit like that.

Maybe that's more something that a girl would do to her so at valentines or something though.

Never mind.
>>
>>18042784
same. spice and wolf is one of my favorites
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.