[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this happened the other day.. back story havent talked w her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170212-132634.jpg (316KB, 1387x599px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170212-132634.jpg
316KB, 1387x599px
So this happened the other day.. back story havent talked w her for like 2months out of blue she messages me that. I already answered her. I just don't know why she would message that out of the blue and get pissed or something after a day pass without an answer
>>
who is she to you?
>>
>>18042727
Was a close friend at some point thn we started being more and more distant
>>
>>18042752
Clearly she wants to reconnect, what's the big deal? Did you ignore her on purpose?
>>
If you want to reconnect, start talking again. If not, don't respond. She may have a perspective about things and not necessarily feel so distant. I feel like there's significant context you haven't shared.
>>
>>18042906
*different perspective
>>
>>18042712
How to write a shitty post, an example by op.
>>
>>18042885
Nah ive been busy w my part time job only noticed the texts 2days after.. idk shes back to ignoring me so thats all for the reconnection
>>
>>18042906
Nah she just gradually started ignoring me by replying late / leaving me on read thats all the back story ig
>>
>>18042935
>>18042939
Seems like a shit friend, especially if she's mad at you jusy because she thinks you're doing the same shit she already did. I'd drop it and move on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.