[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have really bad oneitis, to the point where I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472419466316.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472419466316.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I have really bad oneitis, to the point where I'm thinking about her almost every moment of the day. Thing is I know she likes someone else, and it hurts like hell.

I've been trying to see other girls to forget about her, but when I talk to them I get this sick, disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach since all I can do is think about my oneitis. I can barely focus at work, school etc. and just want to lay in bed all day.

Can anyone relate? What the fuck can I do to take away this pain.
>>
>>18040843
>>I'm friendzoned
>Its over. Move on. Read the first two pastebins.
>Don't talk to her again. Hang out with new girls.
You know this is the only solution. Focus on the truth of it, make it part of your mind. Follow through. You'll never forget her totally but you'll move on and her significance will decrease.
>>
>>18042597

Time is your friends. Try to see her less and keep busy. You'll be over it soon.
>>
>>18042601

I am trying but it's incredibly hard, and I can't not see her because our social circle is the same. It's a small town too.
>>
>>18042618
>>18042618

I was/still in a similar position. Liked best friend year ago and she friendzoned me. The best solution was to whore myself out. Because of it I'm more popular and I'm still friends with her.
>>
>>18042635
How long did it take you to get over her?
>>
I have been there before OP.
In my case i ended up dating my oneitis for one and a half year.

Let me be very honest with you, 100% from the bottom of my heart: She's not "special", she's not "unique", you are infatuated and thus idealizing her, accentuating her perceived qualities while ignoring her apparent flaws, unless she's an astronaut, there is nothing special about her.
And lastly but more importantly, your chances of getting with this girl, or any other girl for that matter, are inversely proportional to how much you obsess over her. This is a solid rule of the dating world for men.

These are some cold hard facts. What you're gonna do with this knowledge is up to you. Good luck.
>>
>>18042646
Thanks man. She doesn't know how I feel, and I've read all that stuff about putting her on a pedestal and what not, but I don't know. I've never met a girl like her (and I truly mean that, I've met plenty of girls but she really does stand out) and I think about her flaws all her time to try and see if I can bring myself back to reality, but I just love her imperfections too. They all make up who she is and that's what I love about her.

I know this is probably just delusion, maybe down the road it'll change. I don't know, all I really want to do right now is take away this heart ache.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18042636
>>18042636

I didn't, I just had to learn to deal with it and realise whatever I do in life to make myself attractive, I can't attract everyone. You just gotta find something else that fills your life at this moment in time.
>>
You're high right now. The comedown will be brutal but you'll be alright.
>>
>>18042877

can depressed be called a high?
>>
>>18043938
You wouldn't be gravitating towards the idea of being with her if you weren't addicted to it. Stop talking to her, stop stalking her, and you'll grow out of it after the withdrawals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.