[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop pushing him away and not be embarassed about liking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (495KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495KB, 2560x1600px
How do I stop pushing him away and not be embarassed about liking someone? When he compliments me or something, my first reaction is to say shut up or something because I get embarassed. How do I stop being a bitch
>>
>>18042581
"Thanks, i like you"
>>
>>18042581

"That's a nice dick, it would be a shame if my mouth got it all sloppy".
>>
>>18042581
You don't simply ask him to shut up, you need to say:"Do not talk to me or my wife's son ever again".
>>
>>18042589

S-SHUT UP!!!!!!
>>
>>18042581
Ummmm be the sexy ching chong ping pong like me! I just do the sexy look and no say anything like the good white power fence wife that in pamplet my country of china!

Even if ugly when no say anything it make girl look good in face to man~
>>
>>18042581
Taking a compliment is a lot easier than giving one.
If you can't manage that or at least try to, you're gonna be living in spaghetti for the rest of your life.

Someone treats you kindly, so return the favor or at least be open to it.
But desu, if he sticks around even after you tell him to shut up, he probably a massive cuck.

If he wouldn't be, he'd just think of you as a c*nt and stop talking to you in general, and you'd be asking advice on how to make it up to him without showing the interest you clearly have in him.
>>
Would it be bad to just say thanks? I don't know I guess many people expect a compliment back, but that doesn't feel genuine...
>>
Grow the fuck up, you literal child
>>
>>18042851
Saying "That's very nice of you." is a compliment in my book, so there ya have it.
>>
>>18042581

he is pursuing you and this turns you off. Natural order of things is girls pursuing guys.
>>
>>18042864
Is it though?
It's usually the woman's choice in my opinion.
>>
>>18042581
Serious answer.

Next time you catch yourself being bitchy to him when he compliments you, you could just try kissing him.

I think he'll get the message.
>>
>>18042851

This is what i do. I get embarrassed by compliments too so i usually just smile and say thankyou. If it gets awkward or you don't want the attention a quick topic change helps.
>>
Suck his cock
>>
File: appreciate it.jpg (1MB, 1020x3000px) Image search: [Google]
appreciate it.jpg
1MB, 1020x3000px
>>18042581
Start wearing your hair in twintails. It's part of the official tsundere uniform
>>
>>18043019
This is not anime

>>18042842
I told him I just kind of said it without thinking, and he said he doesn't mind and understands that I don't really mean it. I don't think that's a bad thing?
>>
>>18042581
Just keep doing what you're doing, he'll stop eventually
>>
>>18042589
kek
>>
>>18042581
Holy shit I hate when chickenshit girls do this. Ask him what he's doing later. Ask him out. Ask him to fuck. I bet y'all hardly talk because you keep running away, too. If he's sticking around it's because he knows you like him, so what are you embarrassed for?
>>
>>18043283
We talk pretty much constantly. I think he knows, I just want to stop being this way
>>
>>18043323
Next time, take a deep breath and act differently.
>>
>>18043323
Well then it's his fault for not asking you out. You might have to ask him out. He might be just enjoying the attention, however.
>>
>>18043101
Honto no koto sa
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>18042581
"U-URUSAI"
>>
I used to do the same thing. Just laugh it off and call him silly but he got mad eventually. He was just trying to pay me a compliment and make me feel nice.

Just say thank you but I'd let him know you're sorry for declining his compliments. Say you're not used to those kinds of compliments and you're really bashful towards it
>>
>>18043348
>>18043348
He has asked me out, I told him I needed time to get myself together and he said he'd wait as long as I needed.
>>
>>18043433
Maybe he really believes you. You're extremely lucky he's still around. If he's complimenting you he's trying to raise your confidence in being with him. If you really like him, you should ask him out.

I think you're a troll though.
>>
>>18043438
I'll ask him out. idc what you think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.