[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend and my girlfriend are really close I guess. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My best friend and my girlfriend are really close I guess. They haven't "caught up" in awhile apparently and they are "hanging out" next week to catch up.
I guess it just makes me nervous somehow. I don't understand why in some way.

Anyone else understand where I'm coming from or is it just me?
>>
>>18042553
Like - alone? You aren't invited?
>>
>>18042554
I didn't ask to come because we hang out more often, like every week usually at least. She just told me that they are going to do that. Honestly they see eachother at work at least once a week and she said they haven't "caught up" in a long time anyway.
>>
>>18042557
I don't know, I would ask to hang out with them.
It'd make me feel a bit uncomfortable too.
>>
I totally get you. Anyway, worst case scenario you'll find it out and just delete em both out of your life.
>>
I guess it's just the whole idea that it's a thing is what bothers me.
>>
>>18042553
>Anyone else understand where I'm coming from or is it just me?
You really haven't written very much about the situation, so -- no, not really. Has either of them done or said anything that you can point to, specifically, that's making you feel jealous/nervous? Or are you just getting weird vibes? When you say they're "hanging out", do you mean they're e.g. grabbing food or coffee in a public place, or are they "hanging out" alone at his place, watching a movie? Are you typically a pretty jealous/anxious person, or is it just this specific thing that's weirding you out?

It could be you're perceptive and you're picking up on something real here, or it could be that you're paranoid and everything's fine. Ultimately that's gonna be your call, not ours, but we can't really help you when you give us almost nothing to go off of.
>>
>>18042553
Yes, but you have to believe the best in people and look at the bright side. You get some personal time during it. It's gonna be worse if you end up worrying. It always does.
>>
>>18042557
>they see eachother at work

In other words, they have a reason to be friends beyond you being the common denominator.

I'd find it really weird if my BF wanted to hang out with my best friend, because they never see each other unless I invite him along to when I see my friends.

On the other hand, if they worked together, I could see why they might have a friendship that didn't involve me.

If you ARE getting really nervous about it, just kindly tell your girlfriend. Remember, she's done nothing wrong and probably won't be doing nothing wrong, but you just want some reassurance, right? So just say something like "I feel a bit funny about my best and my girlfriend hanging out" and hopefully she's understanding enough to see where you're coming from, and can tell you things like their plans and reassure you that she won't be fucking him that night, and might even invite you along without you having to shoehorn yourself in.

If she gets angry that you feel funny about it, she's probably a bit of a shit person when it comes to communication. Reassure her that you're not accusing her of anything, just that you feel a bit left out and it's making you feel funny.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.