[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMEHOW this girl agreed to a second date with me I am fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
SOMEHOW this girl agreed to a second date with me

I am fucking terrible at flirting, first date i did fuckall, just talked to her

Please help this retarded man out and tell me how to playfully flirt, I know im supposed to show interest in her and maybe even go for a kiss but I keep overthinking everything AND am terrible on the spot, I thought the first date went horrible -as in i couldnt fucking tell if there was any interest or attraction on her part- and shed never want to see me again.

Should I just open up to this girl and talk about how much of an awkward loner ive been ever since my mom died a few years ago?

I like this girl and I am terrified I will either be a a pathetic sack of shit or a hound dog that tries to kiss her without her giving me any signs that shes up for it, I dont want to scare her away and yet I know theres expectations for the 2nd date to actually try and make some chemistry happen.

please help
>>
If you managed a second date, then she likes to my dude. Don't fix what isn't broken.
>>
I don't know about telling her how much of a loser you are but you could say that it takes you a while to open up to people.
>>
Say you would love to see where she lives.
Go there, look around in her room / apartment.
Girls are good at decoration, they love to decorate their rooms, so give her som positve comments on her decorations.

Then start messing with her, playfully, drag her down in the bed and start making out.

It's not harder than that.
>>
>>18042494
unfortunately shes at a dorm

>>18042490
its quite the opposite, i start to talk too fucking much, i was trying to say that maybe i should be upfront and tell her im socially retarded and want to flirt with her but im clueless, maybe shed consider that cute and appreciate the openness?

>>18042487
all i can think of honestly is to try and sit close to her and go for a kiss, and even then i have no ideea, do i ask permision, do i corner her without asking for consent? as you can probably tell im terified of rejection
>>
>>18042494
She will most probably be laughing and screaming like a little girl when you do this, and that's a sign you're doing it right.

Girls just love guys who sweep them of their feet, in a literal sense.
>>
>>18042498
Do not ever ask for permission to kiss a girl.
That's really unattractive man.

You're supposed to be the guy in charge here. It's about sexual polarity.
>>
>>18042503
ok, thanks for the specific answer
>>
how about at the start of the date?

first date ended with a brief hug, do i start the second date with a hug, maybe hold her hand after?
>>
>>18042483
i know it seems impossible but dont hyper-analyse yourself.
if you talk too much just remember to ask alot of questions.
girls like to talk about themselves. if she wants to know something about you she will ask.
congrats on the second date. flirting is basically complimenting. look at her and compliment what you like. not just look but things she does, eg; if she bites her lip tell her you think thats cute. touch her when you make her laugh etc
>>
>>18042507
Sure why not.
But don't force anything.
Be romantic, but more than anything, make sure you both have fun!

If you're not having fun you won't get anywhere with this. I've been to dates with girls where i have been like "I need to do this and this so that she will love me", it never works.

JUST B URSELF
>>
>>18042515
>>18042512

youre right, thanks for the advice, but i fear I cant switch off

what tips do you guys have for dealing with potential awkward silences, do i just get closer or maybe even suggest that we go somewhere else, maybe for a walk outside or something?
>>
>>18042519
If you have a problem with silences, make a set a of good quesions to ask her in beforehand.

So if you find yourself in a silence, just pull one out and do some cold talk.

In my own experience awkward silences can be a sign that you're two awkward people who like each other.

Good things to talk about, if you have not is her family and her childhood.
>>
>>18042523
ill do just that, thanks
>>
I suggest you try and make conversation about something you know well and are comfortable about.
I know it's not popular to pick up controversial topics when you barely know each other but maybe philosophy? The meaning of life? Or something silly like if she could be a vegetable, what would she be? Try and make the answer detailed and argue about pros and cons, don't just stop at one word.
Cut the smalltalk and allow for a deeper conversation. Show her that you are smart, thoughtful, funny, open to new ideas, ... If she's smart, she will quite likely enjoy this. If she's not ... well, I never figured out how to charm those people.

Basically just keep it fun, try to avoid common mistakes and watch her body language. If you want to get closer, take her on a date where you do a physical activity together that gradually leads to helping each other, something like a high ropes course.
>>
>>18042535
>deeper conversation
What do you consider "deep topics".
Life and the universe?

I think i've tried stuff like "Have you ever thought about the fact that we're still technically part of the big bang, because the universe is still expanding, like an explotion.."

I don't think most girls will love you more for talking about things like that. I think they will look at their phones.
>>
>>18042539
Basically everything that make you reveal something about yourself without falling into the standard categories of topics for a first date.
Some time into the date, ask her questions like "What's a question you would like to ask but feel awkward / are too afraid?" or "What's your most important goal for the next five years?"

Also, this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y
>>
If you're worried about talking too much, just have something to remind you(eg just a pen mark on your hand) that whenever you look at will remind you not to chat shit. Then reel it in, ask her a question, let her talk and seem interested. I always google a couple good would you rather questions for first time meeting people bc theyre better than smalltalk. What are you doing for your date btw?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.