[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn how to be successful with women >get tired of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1477803116737.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477803116737.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
>learn how to be successful with women
>get tired of the meaningless sex
>actually want to find a gf
>realize that you don't actually genuinely like any girls for their personality, you just know how to manipulate

I don't know what to do anymore. It feels like I'll never find a woman that I actually enjoy spending time with.
Hell, I can't even imagine what that woman would be like...
>>
>>18042344
Take tine to discover empathy. A therapist would help.
>>
>>18042347

I'm not sure what you're implying
>>
>>18042344

My boyfriend was the same. We met 3 years and half ago, and I'm his first girlfriend after years of slutting around.

Be yourself. Communicate who you truly are, don't have a mask. Meet women through your hobbies and interests.
>>
>>18042350
You cant relate to another persons passion or struggle. In this case females. For what reason to decided to do meaningless sex, you dont empathize with their interest. Im not saying be oprah, but learning some empathy to relate can help make a deeper connection
>>
>Meet women through your hobbies and interests.

I thought about that... but my hobbies are basically programming and reading and self development... all solitary stuff.
>>
>>18042355

I can relate... I just learn about them and then lose interest.
>>
>>18042358
A book club, a running class, a meditation group, whatever.
Or just, really, spend time talking to them and the things they like at a first date, you might be surprised.

Sure, there are plenty of undatable people. I can relate - I'm picky as hell. But as long as you put yourself out there, and actually communicate with people, you will eventually find someone good enough.
>>
Are you an outgoing person? You know you are not forced to have a girlfriend, when the right girl comes along you will know that she's the one. I don't mean that in a cheesy way, but you know when you like someone you really try to pursue that person. Give women a break, you can't always find a perfect match, even if you date hundreds of girls.
>>
>>18042387

>Give women a break, you can't always find a perfect match, even if you date hundreds of girls.

I literally just want to find someone I enjoy being with, but it seems impossible. I think maybe I'm just broken.
>>
>>18042390
No, I understand that when you go from girl to girl it gets harder being open to meeting new women. It becomes tiring having to get a know a person again and again when, in the end, you feel nothing for them.

That, or you really are just very picky and look at the wrong places. Anyways don't lose hope, just be patient and eventually you'll find someone you like.
>>
>>18042344
>learn how to be successful with women
No you didn't actually become successful with women if you're having problems finding one you'd like to date. Sorry.

You went from complete hard case to lonely beta at a bar who occasionaly fucks hambeasts.
>>
>>18042401
Im pretty sure he's been with some bar sluts, who were all fat/uggly/jobbles/dumb, of course he's not going to want to date them.

You need an intellegent person to be happy in a relationship, and they also need to be good looking or you will have second thoughts about it.
>>
>>18042344
This is the sad part of this red pill.

Either it's you who are manipulating or them, the moment you let your guard down you are a goner.
We are forever alone, sometimes even more in relationships than without them.

Try focusing on getting some friends, not bitches. This one works for me and improves my life quality.
When it comes to hoes you game them or they game you.
>>
What, did you actually think 'learning to be successful with women' would help you appreciate them?
>>
>>18042443
Yeah, those two are exactly opposites.
>>
What is this "successful with women thing". Someone tell me. And how does that not translate into relationships?
>>
>implying any good women would want a man whore
>implying any good women in your age bracket are still single after you wasted time dicking around

Sounds like you doubly fucked yourself here.
>>
>>18042443
I thought when I got to know a bunch of women I'd find one that I liked being with. I guess I'm just realizing that maybe I can't enjoy just "being" with anyone for its own sake. I guess I'm sort of meeting women just because of social pressure or something when at the end of the day I think maybe I just prefer to be alone.

>>18042491
it means you can get them to be attracted to you

>>18042492
>implying I need to stay in my age group
20 year old girls are annoying as shit , all they do is bitch about trump
>>
>>18042442
that's a bit cynical isn't it? I get that there's always a power struggle but i could imagine a situation where both people want the other to maintain an equal share
>>
File: 1484485497195.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1484485497195.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>18042683

hahaha look at him and laugh. nature does not work that way.
>>
>>18042751
obviously not, but we have the ability for rational thought.
>>
>>18042757
Well, roughly half of us do.
>>
>>18042813
so you're saying I should become gay
>>
>>18042442
>>18042344
It sucks that you're in this situation but really? You invest your time in learning how to manipulate people, how to connect in a way that's as superficial and NSA as possible, that looks at people as conquests and encourages you to not feel empathy for their doubts or discomfort, and then you're surprised that you've grown jaded and cynical after spending so much time in this toxic crap? That you're not in the prime position to find love after devoting all your time and energy to meaningless sex?

You made your bed, now lie in it. Or otherwise try to improve yourself, but spare me that "no girl is good enough for me" talk if you stumped your ability to grow attached to another human being and experience real intimacy.
>>
>>18042844

I see your point, but I think you might be putting the cart before the horse. I was emotionally stunted before I learned how to get my way with women, I didn't do it to myself. thanks for your perspective though
>>
>>18042945
Well okay, honestly I think most of the people who fall for the PUA stuff have difficulty connecting with others in the first place. But it doesn't make anything better. Hook up culture itself (even disregarding actual cheating etc) doesn't exactly give you a taste of one of the better parts of human contact.
And as I mentioned, these tricks essentially force you to (further) decrease some of your emotional sensitivity. They try to toughen you up and make you less receptive for things that would throw off your game, including signs from her or feelings on your own part. Basically it tries to forge a pretty ruthless attitude that doesn't do you any favors when it comes to serious relationships.

It's pretty much the same as highly promiscuous women. It's less the sex itself that's detrimental as it is being in positions where you're treated with casual disrespect, have to basically zone out during sex because of something uncomfortable... those are experiences that harden a person, make them more wary, more defensive, less likely to trust. Many people develop a cynical attitude to cope with this distrust, rejecting everyone before they can be rejected.

I have personally dealt with not being interested in people I was dating with all the time, and at some point had to face the realization that they weren't all boring or unpleasant, I was just actively looking very hard for the first excuse to bail because it was so scary to open up emotionally.
>>
>>18042351
>Be yourself. Communicate who you truly are, don't have a mask
I've been doing this all my life & have gotten nowhere.
>>
>>18042967
> I was just actively looking very hard for the first excuse to bail because it was so scary to open up emotionally.

I can relate to that. it feels like if i actually share myself instead of being the pickup guy that they'll just reject me and I'll get hurt... but.. it's probably true, so what am I supposed to do? just keep exposing myself to pain and hope that one day I find someone that doesn't bring me pain? that seems futile
>>
>>18042982
It's absolutely discouraging, but you have to realize that the alternative is resigning yourself to not knowing real intimacy, not going through life with a partner by your side. And that by stalling attempts to open up, you only make it harder for yourself.

Yes you will get hurt again but is being hurt worse than not being able to be hurt because you don't care about something enough? And it's a whole spectrum, it's not like every single person has the ability to break your heart right off the bat. You can choose who you allow to get closer to you, and at what pace.
>>
>>18042678
>implying good women date outside of their age group

There's a reason why divorce rates rise with every year of age difference.

So tripley fucked then
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.