[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with me >pic related And that's all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1481.jpg (231KB, 1242x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.jpg
231KB, 1242x885px
What is wrong with me
>pic related
And that's all the stuff I could think of on the spot, definitely missing some

My brain feels like it just deteriorating and all my motor and social capabilities are going with it
>>
>>18042341
It might be better for you to just see a doctor than ask us.

We do need a bit more info though if you want us to help.

How much sleep are you getting?
What's your diet like?
Do you have ADHD or Depression?

Honestly, you sound exactly like me, haha. What helped me was more sleep and this vitamin I take called DMAE, which basically helps with energy and attention. It seems to do the trick, though I don't know if that's just a placebo effect or not. It helps and that's all that matters to me right now.
>>
>>18042341
Definitely check with a doctor. I had all those symptoms even slowly bleeding from the nose for no fucking reason for a week straight. My saliva tasted and felt different. That was when I lost my home, friends and gf dropped out of school and the business I was working in because i felt like i was going into a life i didnt want. Are you going through a breakup or something that is stressing you out?
>>
>>18042341
Fix your sleep schedule, get a better diet (throw out overly processed foods/junk food and eat more homemade meals with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies), exercise (you could do this by simply going on a walk for at least 30 minutes, split it into three 10 minute walks daily if it'd be easier to handle), and resolve any anxiety/stress you may be having. I experienced many of the same issues as well and anxiety + shit lifestyle always seemed to be the cause for it. If you're worried though and want some peace of mind, visit a doctor. There are some vitamin deficiencies that can cause symptoms like this too. Wish the best for you OP.
>>
Anon, not trying to scare you or diagnose you with anything but you may have multiple sclerosis or fibromyalgia.
Both are serious illnesses.
MS especially. See a doctor right away because both are permanent and catching it earlier is better than later. No cures but only treatment for both
>>
>>18042341
are you a stoner ?
>>
>>18042516
Used to do some mild smoking, stopped a month ago, does weed have lasting effects like that?
>>18042418
No breakup, only stress is my job, but even then I don't work a lot.
>>18042453
I exercise heavily and already eat real food, also any vitamins in particular? Thanks
>>
>>18042341
These are all symptoms of exposure to mold.

Do you live or work someplace where mold exposure might be a problem?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.