[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be new in college >not ugly just average >started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1448482134990.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448482134990.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>be me
>be new in college
>not ugly just average
>started to try irl pickup
>learn fast, become more confident, lose my betaness
>already talking to seven girls on whatsapp
>anons here warned me about becoming a social pariah if i keep doing this
>>
>>18042219
>one anon told me to give up, so every anon must hate me too!

No. I encourage progress and am glad you're getting out of your shell, my man. Getting out of your comfort zone and succeeding, some sad cases unfortunately always fail
>>
File: received_10208180374042274.png (764KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208180374042274.png
764KB, 640x713px
I don't see why you'd become a pariah. Just remember to never lose your honesty. Being dishonest and caught for it will make you a social pariah. Be wary of whose advice you take on this site. Tell me, do you think you'll become a pariah or are you just parroting those Anons? Explain to me how and why you will become a Pariah.
>>
>>18042255
They tell me i will look creepy if i try to hit a lot of girls in my calculus class.
>>
>>18042261
you're only creepy if they don't like it. otherwise you're a pimp.
>>
>>18042261

If you do it a bunch in the same social venue, then it could be perceived as 'creepy'.

But honestly though - who gives a fuck? At some point, you'll be past this class. At some point; you'll never see these people again. So fuck it, might as well use the situation to develop your male-female interaction skills - the improvement of which will stick with you far longer than any of these people (even the girls).

Further, creepiness is only when people are made uncomfortable by advances/if they don't want it. Remember, you're not 'taking' anything from the girls or trying to 'manipulate' them. Sex and relationships are wonderful fun things you mutually create with people - basically, our job in life is to create and spread fun/good and this is part of that. There is nothing to be ashamed of. So hold to your worldview and be unapologetic.
>>
>>18042261
It's creepy to approach a ton of girls obviously looking for sex. If you approach them looking to actually get to know them, to have a fun conversation, if you're genuinely interested in THEM and not just their vaginas, then it's not creepy at all -- you're just a friendly, outgoing, sorta flirty guy.

I am not saying these conversations can't lead to sex, just that it should not be the foremost thought in your brain when you say "Hi."

Don't even think about trying to fake it. Any moderately attractive girl has had more practice by age 18 in spotting sleazy fakers with ulterior motives than you will ever have. Adjust your actual attitude. If you don't feel like you're doing anything creepy, you're probably not.
>>
Also, just to clarify, but
>It's creepy to approach a ton of girls obviously looking for sex.
this isn't necessarily true in situations where most of the people there are in fact there looking for sex, and this subtext is understood by almost everyone, i.e. certain bars or clubs. But in a fucking calculus class, most girls are probably not thinking, "gosh, I'm sure interested in being rammed by a stranger's penis tonight," although few girls are going to turn down a fun/flirty conversation with a cute guy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.