[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moved cross country over 10 years ago and just found my old best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170211_235647.png (269KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_235647.png
269KB, 1440x2560px
Moved cross country over 10 years ago and just found my old best friend on Facebook. As kids I used to spend a lot of time at her house, shared birthday parties, went trick or treating together, etc.

I started college early (14) after I moved to Texas and want to go back home for grad school, which made me think of old friend so... found her on FB.

Conversation went as follows... feel a bit impatient but I'm not really sure if I should send anything else or just leave it. Thoughts?
>>
Leave it.

How long ago was this? Meaning how long since you sent that
>>
>>18042135
Last night, I was driving home from a party and waited until I got home to respond.
>>
OP again: let's say she doesn't reply back... my "what school are you going to" question was answered by looking at her FB profile and it's back home... would it be fine to ask her to lunch next time I'm there? I need to visit again for grad school anyways. FB message is my only way of contact, though.
>>
>>18042175
I think you should just ask for her number and set up to call her. Call her to catch up some more and suggest meeting up, I guess it depends what you wanna do.

You wanna fuck?
>>
>>18042216
Not really. Just looking to see how she is, considering its been 10 years. I just don't wanna look creepy by sending her a shit ton of messages... I feel likes she's open to contact it's just that she maybe forgot...
>>
Bump...

Any idea on how long I should wait to say something else? If I should say something else?
>>
>>18042888

Give her more time to respond. Like a day.
Some people aren't glued to facebook and can take awhile to get around to it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.