[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a life BEFORE I get a girlfriend? Does this matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486605367471.jpg (71KB, 555x556px) Image search: [Google]
1486605367471.jpg
71KB, 555x556px
Should I get a life BEFORE I get a girlfriend?

Does this matter?

If someone likes you they just do, isn't it so?
>>
>>18042071
Depends, if you're a NEET with no ambition whatsoever then you better fix that if you want to share your problems with someone else. Everyone has problems but you should at least be able to cooperate financially esp if you live together.
>>
>>18042071
Why not both?
>>
>>18042078
Working and studying but no private life as such to speak of if you don't count internet.
>>
>>18042090
That's fine OP, a lot of people are in the same boat. Holding on to friends isn't very easy after high school. A lot of people I knew moved out of my area.
>>
>>18042071

Sure you could get a gf, but it won't last if you aren't able to keep up the courting:
>Date night once a week
>Keep yourself in shape
>Wear nice clothes
>Have a nice haircut/facial hair

Most importantly if you want a gf to stick around, you gotta have goals and a purpose. You can't be texting her every day to hang out, asking where she is, etc. You gotta do your own thing once in a while and be okay with her doing her thing.

It's also 10x easier to get a gf when you have your life in order. Also no girl wants to stay with a guy who isn't able to build a foundation with her. Buy a place together, go on vacations, live a stable life, protect her, etc.
>>
>>18042102
Yeah, what this guys said just don't be clingy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.