[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 7 months has had a friend since she was a little kid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1465670422927.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1465670422927.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
My gf of 7 months has had a friend since she was a little kid. This friend is a real party girl and just from seeing her snapchat, I can only guess how many cocks she's taken. Her birthday was this week, so tonight she's having a girls night out with her friends to celebrate, and one of these friends will be my gf.

I'm just not sure how I should be handling this. On the one hand, I know she's not a party girl and doesn't really like the club scene, but still wants to see her friend on her birthday, and I do trust her. On the other hand she'll be with a whole bunch of party girls at various clubs, and may even stay the night at her friends house.

So far all I've really told her is that it makes me a little uncomfortable, but it's not like I'm going to tell her not to go, so just have fun seeing your friend and don't be too crazy.

Was this alright? I doubt I should say anything else, right? Should I have said anything different?
>>
Should have fucked her real good before she left.

Oh well
>>
File: 1461710905269.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461710905269.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>18042031
>>
>>18042031
I meant to type that I did last night but a post error occurred
>>
File: 57345533_p0.png (2MB, 1516x2000px) Image search: [Google]
57345533_p0.png
2MB, 1516x2000px
bump for advice
>>
>>18041985
Why didn't you go with?
>>
>>18041985
If your girlfriend is trustworthy, trust her.
You don't become a slut for osmosis, hanging around a slutty girl won't make your girlfriend any different. If it's just something she does rarely and not a habit, you have nothing to worry about.
Avoid treating her poorly or like she's doing something wrong for hanging out with her friends, it creates resentment.
>>
>>18042400
He said it was a girls night out.

You did the right thing OP. There is nothing else to do. If a person wants to cheat, it will cheat. No matter what you do or say will change their mind and even if it does, do you want a person you always have to babysit so they don't hurt you?

My advice is to trust her. If there are any signs of cheating/being dishonest, talk with her/break up.
Good luck!
>>
I am a "I hate parties" kinda girl and have a million slut friends I sometimes go out with. It can't make me slutty, trust me.
I sometimes go out with them to fill up my "social" batteries and to watch people make fools of themselves lol. It's fun to hear who fucked who and who's gonna have to do tests next week for stds lmao.

Don't worry about your gf. She probably sits on the side and laughs.
>>
File: 1461469272638.gif (733KB, 288x422px) Image search: [Google]
1461469272638.gif
733KB, 288x422px
>>18042407
what exactly would signs of cheating or dishonesty be though? i don't know any of these friends she's with, and this is the first time she's even gone out with them herself since we've been dating; so it's not like I can get info from them. I, personally, do not have any social media accounts to see any of her friends posting things. I just honestly don't see how I could even get any information regarding foul play even if there was any, and that bugs me a lot too.
>>
>>18042420
For example if she won't tell you how the night was or what happened, or if she starts changing her behaviour, if she hides her phone... stuff like that.

But, again OP, don't worry. Worrying about your girlfriend cheating is the best way to drive her away from you. Don't be controlling, don't doubt her.
>>
>>18042420
What did she tell you when you expressed your worries?

Just like the anon above me said, she will hide her phone, change subjects, won't be comfortable if you ever talk to her friends etc.

A tiny bit of jealousy in the relationship is not bad, but don't go over the line. Tell her to call you when she's home so you know she's safe.
I dunno, when I'm out without my partner I always text him throughout the night so maybe she will do the same with you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.