[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the age of 27, I've finally booked an appointment with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FsLCzBs.png (442KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FsLCzBs.png
442KB, 500x500px
At the age of 27, I've finally booked an appointment with a therapist. I have feelings of anxiety and I've been beating myself up and blaming things on myself with more frequency in the last few years and it's gotten to be too much. What should I know about therapy? I am actually excited and scared.
>>
Bump pls
>>
while to anyone who has taken any intro to psych course you know that there isn't anything wrong with you just because you went to therapy, but to the unwashed masses it's very stigmatized, and it's likely people may think of you differently after telling them you go to therapy.
>>
>>18041979
You sound a lot like me when I had anxiety around your age except I didn't beat myself but I would have panic attacks triggered by certain things. I got over it after accepting these things causing them and am better. See your therapist, follow their advice and you will get better too. Changing your attitude toward yourself will help you OP.
>>
>>18042092
How often should I be going to therapy?
>>
>>18043025
How often varies between individuals, the important thing is for you to change the way you feel about yourself. Don't isolate yourself because this eventually ends up with depression and surround yourself with people as long as they're not negative influences.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.