[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any help over what Military branch to join? -Least time outside,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1486330150807.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486330150807.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
Any help over what Military branch to join?

-Least time outside, mostly because I tan uneven (patches it looks so bad) I just look so shit with a tan and havent found any sunsreen that prevents tanning
-Best branch for getting girls? Can you even get a lot of girls in the Military or is a random community college better, this may be a deal breaker
-Most exiting branch (So I think navy is out for being on a boat for so long)
-I'm a bit of a gym rat so I don't really care about the physical requirements

Or would going to a community college for two years then going to another college work out better in the long run?
Is it weird starting out college as 21-22 year old when you get out of the military?
Does the Military play for any college you want to go to?

Yes if it is not blatantly obvious I barely have any idea what i'm getting into, but my grades are so shit these are my only real options right now
Any advice is appreciated Thank you
>>
>>18041801

welll if you dont want time at all, want to be surrounded by girls and want excitement at the same time, you're fucked anon.

how can you have excitement inside? the military is predominantly male so you're fucked six ways to sunday unless you are stationed in one of the nicer bases overseas.

i think you're looking for the wrong things in a career.
>>
>>18041805
Well i'm severely fucked here anon

If I don't move out I will never get laid or go out anyways(mostly parents and I can't stand them anyways) , and if I go to a community college I will always regret not going to the military, and I will also be way too close to home for my liking
I also really want to learn how to fight
Plus would be nice to not see people from hs ever again lmao
>>
>>18041833

you're not actually fucked. you created silly limits. again this is not what you should base your career around.
>>
>>18041852
? What should I do then anon?
>>
>>18041866

take the asvab and see what they offer oyu instead of asking us which branch to join that somehow offers
>excitement
>girls
>not going outside
>>
>>18041871
>>not going outside

Alright fuck it ill go outside
forget everything I said about that

What would my options be then?
>>
>>18041873

>excitement

depends on your definition but the most 'exciting' thing you can get is being out there in the fucking war hoping not to fucking die. thats the most excitement you can get.

as far as girls go, it really depends where you are stationed more than anything. every branch is predominantly male so you arent going to be meeting lots of girls no matter what you do.

you can be a marine, you can be navy or you can be air force, but any of those can end up with you in guam, in which case there are some local girls, you can end up i nthe fucking desert, in which case the only girls you see will be covered in burkas and will be killed if they associate with you.

marines are much more likely to see desert, so marines is generally the worst as far as meeting girls go, however thats also the only guaranteed exciting branch in theory.

but even if you go marines you can be stationed somewhere else. my brother was a marine and ended up doing an asian tour. some exciting parts but for the most part he said he was so bored because he'd just arrive at the new base, do some work, and then spend the rest of the day having nothing to do since you can't really get a car with you everywhere you go in short term stations.

again, stop trying to base your entire life on
>girls and excitement

sources: dad was navy, brother was marine.
>>
>>18041884
What about Af?
Highest girl ratio and easiest Training

Fuck but the Marines sound so exiting, I mean civilian girls like marines the most anyways

Excitement or women..... which one?
>>
>>18041893

>highest girl ratio

still only 1/5 and as you would imagine they end up at desk jobs while you're not.

1/5 is also not really good for saying 'women vs. excitement'.

marines still meet girls. they still get laid. they still marry. its really more about where you land.

again i implore you to take the mother fucking asvab and see what your best offer is, because you can skip being a stupid fucking grunt, get a cushy job.
>>
>>18041893
Id forget about trying to find a girl within the military if i were you. Anyone who's ever been in the army basically gets free pussy around home though, there's always women around who have a fetish for a "military man".

Excitement? id say marines.
Air force if you actually fly.
then army, then coast guard, then navy (lamo boats)

And of course, there's always a fair chance of getting killed. War is literally the scariest thing a man can do. Except possibly being an astronaut.
>>
I work with a lot of former Navy people. If the stories they tell are true you'll get lots of chances to fuck hookers in southeast asian countries.
>>
>>18041801

One of my friends is a Marine and got lots of pussy from strippers. I've heard a lot of people from the army and marines talk about getting strippers 24/7 and sent me pictures of their car and mountains of cocaine. The Navy, one of my female female friends said the girls were treated shitty when they wouldn't put out because being on a boat that long without sex is frustrating.

I heard the air force gets the most comfortable rooms and can even have their gaming consoles with them.

Just stories I've heard from military friends. Never experienced first hand.
>>
>>18041906
>take the mother fucking asvab and see what your best offer is, because you can skip being a stupid fucking grunt, get a cushy job.

Well it may or may not surprise you to know I am pretty smart, at least way smarter than the average person, so the ASVAB will probably help me

>Air force if you actually fly.
Will scoring high enough on the ASVAB allow me to get a better chance at flying a plane?

>The Navy, one of my female female friends said the girls were treated shitty when they wouldn't put out because being on a boat that long without sex is frustrating

Oh yeah I assumed that lol

Still though
>A boat
lol
no thanks

Will I be flying before my 4 years are over though?
How does the Free college work? Do you have to go during duty or can you go after duty?
>>
>>18041801
I swear to god.

Gucking hive mind strikes again
>>
File: 1446109907094.gif (406KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1446109907094.gif
406KB, 500x275px
>>18041801
For reference, I'm in the process of joining the Army. When I went to MEPS to take the ASVAB maybe 80% of females there were joining the Air Force, followed by the Navy. So there you go.

If you don't have any problem with PT you might fit right in with the Marines.

As far as an indoor job....well, it's not that hard. Do your own research on various ratings/MOS's...good luck
>>
Free college is a misnomer, you have the choice between FTA, which provides 4500 a semester, and the GI bill, I'm not sure the specifics for the active duty version, however in all cases it is a lump sum paid monthly directly to you, provided you are taking 12 or more credits contributing to your major, less and it gets adjusted. You are given 36 months to draw it, not for the summer months.

If they say your job will net your college credits they may not be lying, there may be one college, in bumfucksville that takes it, as an elective. Not all colleges do, and not all colleges transfer them as something useful.
>>
>>18042156
>Free college is a misnomer
...fuck
>>
>>18041801
Why don't you learn a trade instead?
The dichotomy college or military is a false one.
>>
I'm assuming this is USA? You wouldn't be asking about joining the military if it weren't USA.

"X might be right for you if..."

Army:
-All you ever wanted to do was follow directions.
-Your favorite place in a movie is the crowd of dudes under the incoming arrow/cannon volley.
-You dream of killing someone but not taking credit for it.

Navy:
-You enjoy being cripplingly bored.
-Your favorite place in a movie is several hundred miles away from where the cameras are pointed.
-You want a job that will be automated once you're free to go home.

Air Force:
-You're a genocidal manlet with a grudge against the universe and no ear/nose/throat issues (fighter pilot.)
-You're a calm wise guru who can handle a workday larger than most people's workweek (regular pilot.)
-Your favorite place in a movie is in the studio set where minimum wage grunts are hauling around equipment (regular airman.)

Marines:
-You dream of getting in the news for committing a crime.
-You're so desperate for a father figure that you'll take the first one who steps up.
-If you were in a movie, nobody sees your face because you don't spin your GoPro around.
>>
>>18041801
>Least time outside
Air force
>Best branch for getting girls
Marines
>Most exiting branch
Marines
>I'm a bit of a gym rat
Army
>>
>>18043211
Nobody exits the Marines. Your afterlife will continue being the Marines.

But it's true, women do have a horrible problem of falling for men with Marine-like traits. The US Marine Corps was originally founded as an attempt to engineer a different kind of man who is both a dick and an asshole at the same time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.