[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a girl to choose between me or another guy? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1436221835428.jpg (80KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1436221835428.jpg
80KB, 500x737px
How do I ask a girl to choose between me or another guy?

There's a girl extremely interested in me and I'm in love with her too. This has been going on for a while. But, she has a boyfriend she's been with for 6 years. She wants me VERY badly and it's frustrating her because she doesn't want to cheat and I don't want to ask her to cheat either.

So what's the nicest way I can ask her to dump him and date me?
>>
>>18041757
IDK dude. Be frank about it. Not in a "it's me or him" way, but just in a "you need to think about this and come to a decision" way. She can't put off chosing forever.

Also try and make sure her bf doesn't know you or he might wanna throw hands
>>
>>18041757

>nicest

by not being rude. you need to be frank and state things as they are

> i love you, but we can't keep doing this. if you want me, than choose me. but we can't keep playing this game
>>
>>18041810
pretty much this
>>
>>18041810
>>18041775

Alright, I'll do this. She was over earlier today and we watched a movie and made out before she broke it off. We spent the rest of the movie cuddling as we usually do. She really wants to go for me. I really wish I could bring up how much better than her boyfriend I am but that would be a huge dick move.
>>
>>18042076
Dude just have fun with it, what if she chooses you and your relationship immediately goes to shit. Maybe you guys like the danger, idk..
>>
>>18042189

Our personalities match frighteningly well and we hang out all the time. If we got into a relationship it'd be the same as our friendship, just with more fucking.
>>
>>18042076
Firstly, if she wanted to dump her boyfriend for you, she would have done it by now. And secondly, she's already cheating, so not only is she (and/or you) a dumbass, but she'll do the same to you. Peace.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.