[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready for the hate, family. So I cheated on my husband about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fragjack.jpg (10KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
fragjack.jpg
10KB, 242x209px
Ready for the hate, family.

So I cheated on my husband about six months ago, short 2 month affair. So timeline wise last real contact with Other Guy was 6 months ago, first was 8.

Anyway, I don't really have any desire to do it again, but I know that could change.

My point is really our relationship has improved vastly. A lot of our sexual and emotional issues that were more on my side resolved nearly immediately, allowing him to pick up that inertia and run with it. Probably never been happier together.

I don't see a reason to ruin it by telling him. However, I realize I could get the urge to cheat again in the future, especially since it's worked out so well.

I have no illusions of "but I'm doing this FOR him" because that was absolutely not my thoughts going into the affair. I doubt those would be my true feelings if I did it again, it would just be rationalization.

So I'm rambling but basically I feel bad, but also feel like fucking up what we have would be dumb as fuck.

Just looking for thoughts, really.
>>
>>18041571
Where do you live. Holla at me if you wanna cheat again. If youre gonna cheat, cheat with a man that can beat your husband
>>
>>18041571
Cheaters only confess to make themselves feel better. It will ruin his trust and image of you. You've made your bed, lay in it without dragging an innocent into it.
>>
Avoid the "deserved truth" getting to him. Live with the guilt, suffer a while, meditate on that, make it a big life lesson. You're not a horrible person or whatever people would like you to believe (really, fuck them). You did very bad, but you love him. Fucking your relationship up is ineed fucking dumb. And whatever the sayings, the truth doesn't always come out. That's just hopeful talking for some and scare tactics for others.

And don't fucking do it again. The fact that it helped you one time is a stroke of luck. Next time you'll be laying in bed with panic attacks five times a week and your gonna need to see a shrink. Last chance; live for your man, love your man.
>>
>>18041571
this b8 is of serviceable quality
inb4 over 9000 replies
>>
>>18041571
If you think you're going to do it again then give your husband a break and get a divorce.

If you want to stick to your husband and not cheat again but you "feel bad" then telling your husband will not fix things, nor assuage your guilt, nor strengthen your marriage.

I suggest that every time you feel bad/guilty, you be extra-sweet and loving to your husband. Make him his favourite meal, give back-rubs, hug/kiss/caress often—that sort of stuff every time you have the urge to "spill your guilt". Be the sweet girlfriend you were before marriage. It won't be long before your penance becomes your reward.
>>
Was his dick bigger than your husband's?
>>
i'll list my thoughts:

- you are a slut
- you are a whore
- you are stupid
-i cannot change your mind, so just read

your husband deserves better HOWEVER i can see you are comfortable where you are, and if you can live with yourself being a cheater, then you must prosper.

you make mention that the thought will come again to cheat.and you know why? its because once a cheater always a cheater.

i have no doubt in my mind you will cheat on him again, and continue to hide it, or attempt to. I personally hope he finds out, as no man (or woman) deserves to be cheated on, and if they are with someone they trusted, they deserve to be free of said person who broke their trust

you also said the issues, emotionally and sexually were mostly one sided to yourself. and instead of talking them out with your husband, you cheat on him? thats wild. it just proves that this lack of communication will only cause you to cheat again.

and of course, you will sweep it under the rug under the guise of "oh things are better again so i won't cheat again"

there is literally nothing i can type out to make you change your mind about what you are doing to this man. all i can truly say is don't let him find out. you can live with being a whore, your husband doesn't need that in his life. you whore.
>>
>>18041571
What's it like having no sense of loyalty
>>
You should find a whore for him to fuck.....since when you did it, it was so great for your relationship.

I wish my wife would fix our relationship and her being such a frigid bitch to me by going out and fucking some dude
>>
>>18041571
Looking for thoughts, alright. I got ad far as
> I cheated

You are repugnant. Get off the internet.
>>
Male here. You ever notice when q guy cheats he gets a pat on the back and some comfort about his guilt but girls are disgusting sluts?
>>
every married male I know who cheats gets a dirty look from society

So... not in my experience.
>>
>>18041848
no one cares that you are a male, in fact, you saying that alludes to the idea that you aren't male

all cheaters are whores. male or female. end of
>>
Pointed it out because I know 4chan.the only people I know to ever look at a guy that way is the girl he cheated on. Even on here you see a lot more stupid and dirty slut
>>
>>18041571

I say don't tell him, for now.

There is no point in ruining your relationship at this stage. It is right for you to feel guilty. But swallow it and move on. If it's ruining your ability to function inb the relationship though, then tell him.

If you end up cheating one more time, then tell him. At that point it is not just ba one off mistake, and it is simply unfair for him not to know. Let the direction of the relationship go naturally then (up, or down the drain).
>>
>>18041848
I actually never noticed that in fact if anything when a guy cheats society looks down on him
>>
No no no do not mention anything to him about this , you will break his fucking heart
>>
File: 20170202_095303.jpg (3MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_095303.jpg
3MB, 2880x2160px
>>18041571
Based OP
>>
>>18041571
Long story short. If he forgived you then ask, are you sure he did? Also though if forgiven you have to understand he will have broken trust. You have to make the effort to gain that. It will be hard but thats on you. If its worth it and forgiven then go for it
>>
>tfw all these people think a relationship based on deceit is okay

i guess you're partially right in that it doesn't make much sense to ruin a good thing, but a relationship based around a lie is just wrong. OP your husband deserves to be with a person who won't cheat on him. not telling him is making him a fool. i know if my gf was cheating i would rather know the truth even though it would destroy me. that and the fact that you're already rationalizing cheating again? that's just cold hearted. it doesn't matter if it makes your relationship better, because it is a relationship built on lies
>>
if you don't tell him then this will be embeded into your concioussness. The guilt will have a constant presence that will not fade conpletely. Especially when you're most happy with him. The longer you don't tell him the harder it is to tell. Alternatively you could tell him in a happily ever after scenario in which you 2 are way older and happily dedicated. Although it's a mystery what that would cause. Or tell him and gamble the relationship, maybe even try to make it up to him somehow If it doesn't really work out. I don't know. I hope your relationship works out.
>>
in my opinion, everybody does what she/he wants with her/his genitals. maybe your husband wants to do this with others, maybe he did that before. i mean it's a healthy thing to find somebody else attractive and fuck with more than one person, but the institute of marriage clearly proclaims that you have to focus and give yourself only to "the one".

you know your husband more, if I was you, i'd talk to him first about what thoughts he have seeing someone else, did he thinking about this or etc. everybody who said that you're a whore/repugnant is a selfish bitch who only wants to oppress you by forcing their morals on you claiming/acting like it's a common truth.

life is bilateral, everything you did before is understandable and explainable.
>>
>>18041571
>relationship has really improved

Fuck no, it has not, and you're obviously still a whore.
>>
>>18042978

Her being a whore Is not about my morality.

Her being a whore is about her breaking her commitment and having the balls to say some guy fucking a guys wife was good for her husband

Just abonndon your family and responsibility, go be a moral whore on the cock carousel. A life of fucking random men is obviously more fulfilling then raising a family.
>>
>>18041571
just kill yourself. he is wayyy too good for you. your a stupid slut that cant control your emotions.

you dont diverse him at all
>>
That's why I'm never getting married. Many such cases.
>>
>>18041571
if you did it once, you'll do it again.
tell him and pray that he is a beta cuck.
also, buy a strap on dildo.
>>
My life was turned upside down because of my father cheating. I absolutely despise people like you who would let such an atrocious lie be hidden from a person who has placed their trust in you. You WILL cheat again. It's in your disgusting nature, and you're already aware of it. I'd rather be destroyed by the truth then led on. Tell your husband, you slut.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18041571

3/10

got me to reply. decent quality b8.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.