[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend gets really jealous for no reason. I sometimes drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1458044637944.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1458044637944.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
My friend gets really jealous for no reason. I sometimes drunk talk to his gf and vent to her about stuff (nothing lewd) and he seems to take issue with it. In fact, when she came to our town he seemed to get moody whenever she wasn't giving him 100% of her attention. This is his first proper gf, so I've given him a free pass on things up until now, but it's starting to really piss me off, because he ruins the mood constantly whenever we start having fun. He also purposely tries to embarrass me in front of my ex gf because I sometimes rant about liking her when I'm really drunk, and he seems to enjoy taking that and using it against me. What should I do?
>>
FYI, when I say embarrass I mean he tries to imply that I'm going to ask her out because I was drinking in front of her. This wouldn't be a problem if I was still actively talking to my ex but we've only just recently started talking again and he seems to have made it his mission to embarrass me in front of her.
>>
>>18041515
Have respect and don't text your friend's woman tf
>>
>>18041530
Is the average male really so insecure that he can't handle his friend talking to his girlfriend every now and then? That just shows that you don't trust them at all.
>>
You should talk to him and his girlfriend, dude
>>
>>18041536
No you just don't do that. It's a violation of boundaries. Find a girl of your own to "drunk talk" to.
>>
>>18041900
This. You're basically trying to get her to cheat with you and acting like it's normal.
>>
>>18041900
If your friend talking to your girlfriend for ten minutes is a violation of boundaries then you're an insecure faggot, and your relationship isn't going to last.
>>18041904
>Talking to somebody means you're trying to fuck them.
Stop projecting.
>>
Give him a good bitchslap.
>>
>>18041515
Stop talking to your friends gf, you fucking dick. She's an emotional whore and you're taking advantage of it.
>>
>>18041987
The other way around. He should kick ops ass then dump the chick.
>>
>>18041991
I didn't even say anything about her.
>>
>>18041998
If she's replying to your desperate texts then she's being an emotional whore.

Let me guess, she has a rescuers complex and he's a bit fucked in the head. Most of her boyfriends in her life have been a bit fucked in the head.
>>
>>18042002
Sorry but normal people don't think sending messages about completely unrelated things is trying to fuck them. This sounds like a whole lot of projection from somebody who got his girlfriend fucked by chad and now has an inferiority complex.
>>
>>18042012
Dude you're such a shithead and you have no respect for your friend. You probably don't want to fuck her. But you want to satisfy your emotional neediness. I'll bet neither of them are particularly attractive. Doesn't change the fact that you're asking for emotional support from your friends woman. That's just as bad as trying to fuck her. It would be another thing if it was his sister. But it's his woman, you needy fuck. Get your own.
>>
>>18042016
You act like she's the only person I talk to when I'm drunk. And it isn't like she's some stranger I've never met, I was friends with her before they even started dating. Do you expect me to just cut her off and never speak to her because she's dating my friend?
>>
>>18042027
Dude, stop texting women when you're drunk. It's pathetic man. I haven't done what you're doing since high school.

You can speak to her, but stop texting her in the middle of the night. And bring him up when you speak to her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.