[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if something's something you should take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1691.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
How do you know if something's something you should take up to a doctor or if it's okay/normal?
>>
>>18041495

by asking your friends about it and then when they say its not normal talkign to your doctor.
>>
>>18041514
So far my random periods are just a running joke in the group, I don't know how to bring up that they seem to be getting sparser.
>>
>>18041533
I don't get it. Why is it a problem to talk to your doctor about this?
>>
>>18041533
Well are you underweight or on birth control?
>>
hey don't say what the fuck you're talking about in the OP, otherwise ??????????????
>>
>>18041549
Because in order to talk to a doctor, I would need to book a time to a doctor, and I don't want to waste one's time.

>>18041593
No and no.
>>
>>18041643
Well that's just stupid. You have a concern about your health (or the functioning of your body). Yes, it could be something that's not a "real" problem, or it could be something serious. Figuring that out is not a waste of time.

But hey, be stupid. It's your life.
>>
>>18041668
Well, I don't know how long I should wait to be certain it's a real issue. I don't want to have that "are you sure it's not just all in your head?" argument with a medical professional.
>>
>>18041692
Oh, random, sparse periods are in your head?

Like you've written down when you've had your periods, and have discovered that they are in fact the standard 4 weeks or so apart?

Well shit, if you already know it's all in your head, why would you consider going to a doctor about them?

And yeah, I get why you wouldn't want to get in an argument with someone. You don't give a fuck about your own best interest, and you're not very bright. So pretty much, no motivation or capability.
>>
>>18041758
It's not about me not believing in myself, it's about getting them to believe me. You benefit nothing out of being sarcastic and mean.
>>
>>18041778
>it's about getting them to believe me
Well shit, that's a shame that this is a consistent problem you've had with doctors, that they refuse to believe you. Why do you suppose it keeps happening?

>You benefit nothing out of being sarcastic and mean.
Unless, of course, I enjoy being sarcastic and mean.
>>
>>18041797
Well, not to get preachy of political but in my personal experience compared to the experienced shared by others, it's because I'm a woman.
>>
>>18041818
Yeah ok. Not to get preachy or political, but you're full of shit. Menstruation issues are not uncommon, and while I know of doctors who didn't care or who pulled medical opinions out of their asses, to actually DISBELIEVE you and entirely dismiss what you're saying almost always requires knowing that you have a track record of lying.

If multiple doctors aren't believing what you tell them, you're probably a liar.

But most likely, you're an idiot making shit up to justify your fucking stupid excuses for not going to see a doctor, because your excuse changed from one stupid thing to another.

Which is fine by me. Again, it's your life and your health. If you don't want to take care of it, that's your decision.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.