[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today is my birthday. The 12th of february. I'm 19 now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-12-45-19.png (573KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-12-45-19.png
573KB, 720x1280px
So today is my birthday. The 12th of february. I'm 19 now. I don't understand anything. Soon I will be old. Maybe my dog will die in some 5 years.
How do I cope with aging? And the fact that as time passesI have gained no fame, money and helped no one? I feel like it's all slipping away so fast. I have not succeeded yet at anything and at the time I do it won't be as impressive because young people are the ones admired. "He did all that in only his youth? Wow."
Anyways. I know aging is good. And natural. And only the dead don't age. But in my irrational side I wish I could just stop time and do something significant, helpful. Something that matters.
Thank you if you read this.
>>
>>18041234
This is what most people feel upon reaching adulthood. The average man you pass on the street has felt the exact thing you are feeling now.

If you want to help people, volunteer. Help people in your community. I know you want to change the world on a large scale, but when you can help people on a personal level, you matter to someone.

I'd rather be liked than well-known.
>>
Such a wise reply... I thank you so much. I feel more understood and not alone.
>>
>>18041234
Lel, tomorrow on februari the 13th, I'll turn 19. I have done jack shit with my life, I failed my first program at university and I'm failing to do anything vesides gaming right now.
But we're still young. If you live in a western country espcially. You have more then a enough time to work on yourself.
What the other anon said is good advice though. It's always good to have something to do, and in helping others you may help yourself. Who knows what you'll learn, who you'll meet or whatever. Just get out there anon.
I'll just go back to university this fall and in the mean time find out what study better suits me.
>>
Awesome work getting back on track, mate! Good luck and have a drink for me as well on the 13th! (Born on february the 13th eh?? Damn I have always wished that. Born on a thursday oh well) Good luck with studies!
>>
>>18041318
Ahaha, will do. Gonna meet up with a buddy of mine at a bar where they serve my favourite beer.
And yeah, I've always seen friday the thirteenth as my extra lucky day and laughed at all the other people.
>>
A surgeon in Lithuania earns 600 pounds a month, he's studied for years, a GP earns 200 pounds

Everybody gets cards dealt to them at the beginning of their lives, there are still Surgeons in Lithuania - which goes to show that you should pursue whatever you want to do and don't worry about money, fame, or your status

Simply do what makes you happy
>>
>>18041234
Listen to Allen watts and go to church. He is a new age faggot but he has plenty of wisdom under his belt
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.