[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to break up with my GF of 8 years. It isn't that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476155218464.png (276KB, 794x521px) Image search: [Google]
1476155218464.png
276KB, 794x521px
I want to break up with my GF of 8 years. It isn't that we hate each other, I just feel we are not compatible any longer and I don't want to lead her on. The problem is that she has no money and would not be able to live on her own. She has no other friends she can live with nearby and her mother is three states over. I have no idea how to break up with her without ending up pushing her out onto the streets, and I still care for her too much to do that.
>>
Buy her a plane ticket to her moms state then give it to her when you break up with her
>>
>>18041154
It's permissible to give her some warning and to try to get her to a place where she can take care of herself (or where someone else will agree to do it for her).

Depending where you live, there may be social services that can assist her as well.
>>
>>18041154
>I just feel we are not compatible any longer

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18041154
She's gonna cling to you like all hell if you try to give her a heads up to get her affairs in order. Just send get her a plane ticket to her mom's and put it in an envelope with a letter explaining what you're doing. Maybe give her a little cash to. That's very considerate btw, the world needs more people like you.
>>
>>18041270
This
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.