[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problem: Her and I have had some rough patches. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485923681058.jpg (99KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485923681058.jpg
99KB, 500x555px
Girl problem:

Her and I have had some rough patches. I've done some shit things to her to break her trust and she's done some shit things to me to break my trust.

We told each other that from this point forward we would be honest with each other but evidently after getting a gut feeling while on an acid trip with her last night I have been lied to. I found out today that while we had been broken up (I cheated) she met up with a close friend and hung out with him for what seems to be a few hours on one occasion. Neither of them have mentioned it to me and when I asked her previously if she had hung out with any of my guy friends she had said no.

As well, she has been talking to a guy that she had met while we were broken up. She reassured me that he was just a hungry and horny dude and his advances went completely unanswered - in reality, she told him she would like to date him when the time is right, called him cute, made out with him, and told him (recently) that things between her and i were not salvageable.

I found this information without her knowledge, I don't know if this is the full extent of the story, and she is currently at work.

Honestly I can't blame her for this but it sucks. I thought we had turned a new leaf, you know?

What do i do now? Pretend it didn't happen? Confront her? Just end shit and try again?
>>
it was over when you cheated, move on
>>
>>18041150

Op here

Yes and no. Do you really think that this can't be fixed? I should just call it quits and go about my business?
>>
>>18041309
cheating ruins relationships. it's dead.
>>
>>18041150
>>18041362
This /thread
>>18041134
>>
>>18041134
you lied and cheat on each other
> Can i fix it ?
pretty sure you need to move on at this point
>>
>>18041134
Oh the one hand, if you two stay together you'll probably just keep being terrible and cheat on each other and create a bunch of drama
On the other hand if you do break up you'll probably just find some poor decent people to do the same thing to
So for the sake of the human race, stay together and get chemically castrated.
>>
>>18041134
Sounds like neither of you were planning on it being permanent. If you want to get married and settle down, she isn't the one. If not, are you having fun? Could you be doing better?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.