[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight edge. No smoking, drinking, or drugs. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bear-chef.jpg (872KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bear-chef.jpg
872KB, 835x1200px
I'm a straight edge. No smoking, drinking, or drugs.

Any tips to find others like me? Feels like 80% of people my age spend all day drinking or smoking pot.
>>
>>18040916

do what you like to do. when that bores you reverse engineer it.

like reading comics? draw one. playing games? make one. watching omvies? film one.
>>
>>18040916
Y tho? I dont really smoke weed (tried it at parties, I found I really dont like it) but drink with friends or a little at dinner with my parents for instance. Straight edge people always come off as "oooh we so not into that stuff everyone does, we're co0ool". Dont abuse substabces but theres nithinh wrong with enjoying a good wine or a few beers. You're missing out pal.
>>
>>18040916
Do things you enjoy and meet people through your hobbies. Hang out with them. Avoid people who routinely get shitfaced drunk, or smoke weed all day, and that's it.
I am straight edge but I don't mind being around people drinking or smoke weed a bit, as long as they do it moderately. Don't let your choices limit you as a human being.
>>
>>18040945
Perhaps he's under the legal drinking age.
>>
So am I. Pretty much all of my friends have been as well. I think hanging out with a crowd of almost entirely Asians who were into geeky stuff and serious about studying helped.
>>
>>18040961
Okay, maybe thats what hes afraid of. He shouldnt be on this site if he is underge though.
And, I never got into trouble though but I never drank a lot till I was 18 either. My parents have given me wine and beer throughout my childhood, starting with small amounts and going up to normal when I was around 15. Its really not that hard to be moderate and responsible in your use of alcohol and the likes, dont limit yourself because of needles fear is what im trying to say.
>>
>>18040956
>dont mind being around stoners
Thats not straightedge anon. Thats very much the opposite minus the p.
>>
>>18040986
>I never drank a lot till I was 18
>a lot
>My parents have given me wine and beer throughout my childhood

Good lord no wonder you get defensive by someone simply saying they don't drink
>>
It's kinda rough. I'm not that straight edge, I'll go drink, but just plain finding someone who doesn't smoke weed regularly around my age is proving to be impossible.
Thing is, if they were doing edibles (and the illegal aspect were gone, since I can't have a record of ANYTHING and be a teacher.), I'd have no problem hanging around with people. I just physically cannot handle smoke. I have the worst lungs, even campfires can set me off into coughing fits until I taste blood.

Basically though, I would suggest lightening up a tad if you want an easier time. If you can physically stand to be around them while they do their schenanigans but you just abstain yourself, you might have an easier time. I understand though, because I've been DD before. It's no fun hanging around a bunch of drunks/stoners while sober. You really do feel out of place.

Otherwise, you just gotta keep looking. Age might help, as you get older you have less time and more at stake to be partying all the time. the 20's is kind of about living it up. People will start to mellow out post college age, late 20's to 30's.
>>
>>18040995
kill yourself, you uptight twat
>>
>>18040992
I am not a self-righteous cunt. I don't impose my lifestyle on anybody.
It's not fun to hang out with shitfaced people if you aren't shitfaced, but I had a great time with tipsy/high people. As long as they can hold a conversation and aren't crazy, I don't care.
>>
>>18040998
WEW lad just proved my point
>>
>>18040998
kek that escalated quickly.
>>18041010
He certainly did
>>
>>18041010
>>18041022
I'm not even the same poster you imbeciles. I just entered the thread.
>>
File: OP.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>18041023
>imbeciles
kek.
>>
>>18041023
Then the point still stands, in fact it applies to multiple people
>>
>>18041029
not an argument

nice selfie btw. stay mad
>>18041030
>i'm so cool for not drinking
Nobody cares, kys
>>
File: IMG_8792.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>>18041031
>implying anyone has said that
>all of this projection

Please keep going
>>
>>18041057
not an argument.

lol, keep sperging.
>>
File: IMG_1094.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>18041061
>implying anyone was even arguing anything to begin with
>implying this hasn't been just people laughing at your sperging and projection
>>
> Feels like 80% of people my age spend all day drinking or smoking pot.
> finding someone who doesn't smoke weed regularly around my age is proving to be impossible.
seek out different demographics. If you're in an urban place, go to rural places, if you interact with low-education classes, seek high-education classes etc. and find out what people your age are doing in these groups.
>>
take some.acid
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.