[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>iq was tested 144 when i was 9 and 142 when i was 14 >went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1475523736538.jpg (107KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475523736538.jpg
107KB, 475x401px
>iq was tested 144 when i was 9 and 142 when i was 14
>went full on neet when i was 15-18 years old
>20 now
>still in high school
>struggling to finish high scool
>i probably only had a head start in my development and didnt do shit with it

anyone had any similar experiences?
been on SSRI's from 15 to 19 years old
>>
what does your iq have to do with it
>>
> still believing in the iq meme
>>
If you're struggling to finish high school then you're not smart. Your iq from when you were 9 doesn't mean jack shit now.

And don't give me that 'smart but lazy' bullshit. If you were smart you wouldn't have a problem finishing school. I don't know what my iq is because I'm not a faggot, but I barely went to school my senior year and still got A's and B's.
>>
Yeah, I wasted my opportunity to learn and teach myself work hard, now I simply suck dicks and thinking about committing suicide. I haven't seen any mark higher than C, ever.

Yes, being an hero over grades. Precisely, not over grades, but hopelessness that I won't ever do my job well.
>>
Congrats you figured out you dont fit the education system's mold of a happy complement worker or employee.
>>
>>18040752
>>18040778
This.

Only fucking dipshits think IQ means anything. My IQ is probably barely over a 100 but I'm more successful than the majority of "muh 140+ IQ" retards will ever be, because people that buy into that shit are literally autistic.
>>
>>18040741
Hey anons what's up? I feel you on this whole IQ thing. I've struggled for years (and still do at times) thinking I'm stupid. I too am taking SSRI's. Truth is, and scientific, peer reviewed studies will confirm this, that these IQ tests actually aren't the end all be all. These tests only test logic and linguistics. Intelligence comes in many forms and manifestations and when it comes to school and work life, there's a specific mould we're all expected to fit in. But we don't all fit it. And that's ok. You know that bullshit they used to tell us in grade school? The "you'll find your place one day just keep working at" bullshit? Instead of trying to fit into somebody's ideal mould, make your own place man. Stop limiting yourself on what some theoretical test says about you. Stop allowing these SSRI's make you think they're not helping you intelligence-wise. You are more than an IQ test score. Don't forget that anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.