[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been inexplicably sexually attracted to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Have you ever been inexplicably sexually attracted to someone you know is very physically ugly?

I have a manager at work who is a 2/10 if that. He's also 10 years my senior, has a glass eye, is a bit overweight. We have no similar interests but have a very similar world view. Despite this I have great chemistry and a natural connection with him, he is a masculine, strong minded and intelligent man with an abundance of other traits I admire. I'm average, people tell me I'm pretty but I know I'm nothing to write home about.

He's going to be leaving in just over a week and as I'm working with him on Saturday alone, he'll be giving me a ride home.

I am tempted to hit on him just to see what it feels like/if the attraction is still there, but I'm holding back because it's a bit insenstive and reckless.

What should I do?
>>
You have discovered that looks and physical traits are rarely an obstacle if the other stuff's right.

"Very physically ugly" would be an incredible insult to the person I loved last, but in regards of looks only, I would never have considered her. But I deemed her personality and our interactions amazing.
>>
u ugly bitch smd
>>
>>18040375
Had the exact same thing happening to me. He is not the best looking guy I've ever seen - overweight, bald, bad facial aesthetics. But, fuck, I've always wanted him more than anyone. It was super primal.
We have been dating for 3 years, and I'm happy as fuck.
>>
File: 1483737705100.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483737705100.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>18040375
assuming you actually are cute then you sucking on this fat pirate's aging dick will be the highlight of his year and it's only february.

do it for all the incels out there. he has probably thought about fucking you since you got there.
>>
Ask him "how about you plunder my booty matey" if he responds "yarrr" then you're in for a hell of a time. If he commands his crew to pull anchor and set sail for tortuga, then it wasn't meant to be
>>
>>18040384
I felt guilty writing he is ugly.

To put it in perspective I have heard people describe him as hideous. A colleague said on first meeting him she almost recoiled, though she's a bitch. When I look at photos of him everything in me says "no, never" but when we're together it's different.

>>18040389
That is cute. Do you have to deal with people commenting on it? I think chemistry and personality are the most important things even if it's casual.

>>18040391
lol I hope so
>>
>>18040421
how are you going to do it anon

i've got my dick out. i want a good story.
>>
>>18040375
That's what happens when people work closely together, it's just tension and lust.
>>
Do you go out much? If not it's attraction due to proximity. You'll likely regret it.
>>
>>18040421
>Do you have to deal with people commenting on it?
Yes. I'm honestly mildly good looking. Not something amazing, but a 7/10 maybe?
My best friend said that I treat my pussy like it is a charity. Some other friends told me that "it's like you're marrying the man that most women would be sad to end up married with".
His friends joke about it too. He was married, divorced a year before we met. His ex wife isn't honestly a great looking women. They all call me "the upgrade", regularly. Even in front of me.
Random strangers commented on it, too. Some thought he was my dad (even if we don't have that much of an age difference - I look younger, he looks older).

It was annoying at first but now I'm used to it. When someone comments on it I just say he is rich or he has a great cock and laugh it off.
He's just an attractive person, I don't even know how to describe it - he's so likeable, smart, witty and he's the kind of person you'd listen to for days. When he flirts with me, he just drives me insane. He's so confident and relaxed, and it is really pleasant to just be around him.

I wrote a blog post, heh. I'm sorry.
>>
Moment you have to lie about something in a relationship or bullshit to others about your SO, it's basically trash. This is someone who's not your equal or whom you're proud of and he basically sees you as a piece of ass.
>>
>>18040504
Wrong thread?
>>
>>18040505
No that's pretty solid baseline of relationship foundation.
>>
>>18040518
yet has no relevance to the topic at hand
>>
>>18040524
Shut up, hoe!
>>
>>18040490
Wow they sound likes dicks. Fuck those people.
>>
>>18040375
Back when I was like 15 years old I got a huge crush on one of my older brother's friends.

Guy was always described as ugly, he was disabled on top of that as well.

Yet when we first talked I felt really connected to him and I felt very attracted, especially at his intellect and humour. Unfortunately nothing ever happened between us, because I was a sperg.

Go for it OP, looks are clearly not the most important aspect in a relationship
>>
>>18040414
kek
>>
>>18040681
I mean, objectively he is bald, overweight and his face is asymmetrical. I get why they don't get the impulsive urge of fucking him.
No one ever said I shouldn't date him, just that they don't understand why I would date someone who looks like him.
>>
In my gym this chick is hideous nothing is attractive about her , I saw her out one night and my friends were literally throwing up about how ugly she was even her toes are gross but yet when I talk to her I want to fuck her brains out and eat her ass and pussy so bad
>>
>>18040747
>Eating ass
Absolutely disgusting
>>
No, because I'm not a basic bitch. If he's overweight he has a bad personality because he doesn't take care of himself. His eye is probably an indicator of the same thing- with modern medicine it's pretty hard to lose an eye unless you do something really fucking dumb or live in really shitty conditions. And to not even pay for a good glass replacement or even an eye patch that looks better? Come on.
>>
>>18040681

They're right though. >>18040490 is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>18040760
>>18040764
/r9k/ shitposter detected
>>
>>18040760
Nothing says "I'm not a basic bitch" more than saying that everyone who is overweight has to be a horrible person.
You must be a deep, intelligent, sensitive human being to believe so.

Anyway, probably b8.
>>
>>18040779

>Nothing says "I'm not a basic bitch" more than saying that everyone who is overweight has to be a horrible person

Overweight people are horrible people though. There is no excuse for being fat. It shows you are lazy, lack self-discipline, and don't take care of yourself. It's a public eyesore and a health drain on society. Why should my taxes pay for some fat balding fuck who can't control what he eats when he has a heart attack? OP is encouraging his bad behavior, so fuck her as well.
>>
>>18040484
Not recently. You may be right...

>>18040477
That too, I don't sleep around a lot but I have a really high sex drive.

>>18040490
Holy shit. People are really judgemental.
Glad that their comments don't get to you.

>>18040747
Is there any aspect of her appearance you like?
>>
It's a typical American thing to think only model-tier hot people can be seductive.
>>
>>18040792
There are plenty of excuses to be fat.
While I do agree that being fat isn't ideal and it should be highly disincentived, everyone has terrible habits that expose them to increased risks for their health or makes life worse for others. Overeating is definitely a terrible habit, but everyone has some of those habits that make society worse: smoking, drinking, using drugs (both prescribed and non prescribed), eating meat, not sleeping enough, driving too fast, driving at all to be frank, wasting food, wasting electricity or heat, fucking around, commenting about shit you don't understand on the internet.
>>
>>18040825

Fuck off back to tumblr fatty
>>
>>18040833
5'7", 136 lbs. Detest tumblr and literally never used it.
>>
>>18040796
>Not recently. You may be right...

Fat and generally undesirable women still get laid because they know that guys will get desperate or be deprived sometimes. I'm not saying you're desperate, but if you haven't had sex or companionship in a while, you will desire it more.

The fact is you know he's physically unappealing and you find him ugly, how long do you think you could keep pretending he's ok just for some chemistry? What do you think you will feel like once you've had sex with this man? You've admitted you have a high sex drive, what's the realistic conclusion here? You find this man highly appealing and would consider multiple sexual encounters and dating him? Or your drive is controlling you because you haven't got any in a while?

You will regret having sex with this man, you will feel bad about yourself and ashamed. It may even come back to bite you in the ass with other people if they find out and ridicule you for it. Plus having sex with the boss tends to be something that follows women around for a long time and may end up hurting job prospects in the future.

Don't make a move, just masturbate instead and try find somebody more your level at a bar or something.
>>
>>18040848
Thanks for your response, logically I know you're right.

Time to get tinder and/or a social life.
>>
>>18040848
Poor dude.
>>
If there's no physical attraction, then fuck no, don't do it. This is equally important to the person's personality.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.