[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I have a question regarding abuse and friendships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: MTIzNjEzMTkwMTA0MTg4NDMw.jpg (100KB, 1240x1860px) Image search: [Google]
MTIzNjEzMTkwMTA0MTg4NDMw.jpg
100KB, 1240x1860px
Hey /adv/ I have a question regarding abuse and friendships. When I was 12 I made the mistake of befriending the daughter of a large scale crime Lord. At the start it wasn't completely abusive, just threats like how I can't make any other friends or that I was a spastic because of my learning difficulties.

Later on when I was 15-16 it became more serious with her beating on me with batons she would sneak in to school and spitting on me when no one was looking etc. She would then at this point tell me how she only made me do things for her so as entertainment and she couldn't give a shit about me and I quote "could fall under a bus and shed laugh". I couldn't start back at her, hit her back, or just stop talking to her as she would legitimately get her father to kill my entire family (he had done it before to others) and now fast forward to me now being 20 the situation is the same but I simply cannot deal with the abuse anymore. What should I do /adv/?
>>
Gain respect or demand respect. Draw a line.youre 20 now. If you're still being bullied by your girl friend you need to tell her you won't put up with her.

Say it like, I can be your friend and we can hangout but this bullshit has to stop. We're not kids anymore. If you can't respect that, then you're not brings good friend and perhaps we should end our friendship.

Forget about the killing part. It's either death or constant torture. I'd pick the peace of death or the chance that she might actually respect you.
>>
>>18040233
Run
>>
>>18040245
I see I guess it is probably worth putting all my cards on the table, I mean the main problem I have is my families safety rather then my own you know. It's also like after 8 years what would she even say?
>>
>>18040277
It's now or never.

You draw a line now. You put up with her because , idk, you maybe like her or want to be friends with her.

But you draw the line now. That whole family thing is self formulated. don't cut her off harshly. Give her an ultimatum and if she doesn't like it, then say what should i do now and start treating her like an acquaintance. Still talk to her but keep it cold. I don't know enough about the dynamics of your relationship.

Stop thinking that she'll kill you when you drop her as a friend.
>>
>>18040233
lol pussy, you are that old? her father wouldnt give a shit.
>>
File: 1485823616398.jpg (12KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485823616398.jpg
12KB, 354x360px
>>18040233
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>18040233
this b8 is of such poor quality that i do not have an image that sufficiently describes it
>>
>>18040233
Let her rape you or kill her father. I'd do both.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.