[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet american qt3.14 absolute 8-9/10 >she initiates relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1427614309967.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1427614309967.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>meet american qt3.14 absolute 8-9/10
>she initiates relationship. was sitting alone once and she came up to chat. we have a nice convo despite me spilling my spaghetti and being socially inept. we had something in common.
>from then on we say hi to each other whenever our paths meet. this one time our eyes met while waiting for class to start and she gave me the most heart warming smile.
>think to myself that she already has 50 chads vying for her love and 100 beta orbiters. not once did i talk to her to get to know her despite wanting to inside.
>exchange pleasantries for a few weeks. just more hi's and smiles.
>out of the blue this then just stops. this one time i was waiting behind her in a line and she pretended like i was not there.
>obsess over her for a month or so. eventually move on.

What happened bros, can someone break it down for me? was that smile a huge sign cueing me to pursue a relationship?
>>
>>18039938

Yeah she was practically begging for cock dude. Totally missed a great chance there buddy. Better luck next time you sexy beast.
>>
You need get da pussi b0ss
>>
>>18039938
You did nothing, she moved on.
What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>18039938
She gave you all the signals, you remained passive, she felt you were rejecting her or something like that, was let down and stopped caring.
>>
File: 1485611085999.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485611085999.gif
560KB, 583x583px
>>18039944
>>18039950
>>18039958
Fuck me im so blind, this hurts my heart. But if she did like me she why disnt she just approach and tell me?
>>
>>18039962
She approached you. You didn't react.

Normal people don't explicitly tell each other they want to fuck, they use more subtle ways like flirting and such.
>>
>>18039938

she had intrest in you and was inviting you to come over and ask her out you only needed oblige.

You pussied out now she thinks of you like a total looser and beta. She meets guys like you everywhare and she though you could be this someone special. Now you lost all your chances better kys
>>
File: 1484897192566.jpg (18KB, 265x299px) Image search: [Google]
1484897192566.jpg
18KB, 265x299px
>>18039964
>>18039965
I guess i have noone to blame but myself. I was just so used to seeing other women not take interest in me i totally missed out when one did. Atleast i can be proud i managed to attract such a QT right? ;_;
>>
>>18039962
why the hell would an attractive female ever "approach" anyone? not only does slut-shaming inhibit this, they simply don't have to because there are so many guys taking the initiative already.

>>18039972
don't get your ego tied up in your success with women. that will actually make you worse with women
because you'll act weird as fuck when things aren't going your way.
>>
Well, you showed no interest whatsoever in her... Did you expect her to run to you?...

Relationships, mostly like anything else, requires to be nurtured to grow or maintain. Time destroys it if it's left behind or just 'on hold'.

This isn't the end though, you can go talk to her... But think well, on that line, did you talk to her? Or was she 'not even there' for you too?

It's quite simple, although it isnt so easy, but you get what you give - at least on this example... You gave her nothing, so she started giving nothing too. All her smiles towards you weren't able to shake you into starting a interaction with her... How would you feel if it was all the way around? You talk to a person, smile at her, but she makes no effort to give back that which you are giving. That's just tiresome...
Society also expects the man to start off, so it's contrary to expectations, you see?...
>>
>>18039972
Yea, man, it was your fault. I'm not saying this to be mean or bullying... Can you see the prettiness in it? If it was your fault, it was on your control.

Since you are here seeing what happened and feeling the feelings of being still on this ocasions, you are probably going to change. Don't be so hard on yourself, but don't be blind too. If it was your fault, that is good, because it is in your power to change your behavior and never let this happen again (at least when your desire is to act).

>>18039985
This here is true, putting your ego in the middle of anything you do might hurt more than help. Use this guilt as fuel, for anger towards yourself, or towards anything, is the very emotion that sets us into motion. You are unsatisfied, so move yourself towards whatever will satisfy you.

DO NOT dwell in your past, learn with it and leave it behind.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.