[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you are head over heels for a girl that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: cute.jpg (60KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
60KB, 387x429px
What do you do when you are head over heels for a girl that isn't ready to date?

>Go on date
>She feels awful after, still not over her ex
>That's ok say our good byes
>Don't want to let it go

I wish more than anything that we had met at a less vulnerable time. I feel like tomorrow is my last chance (being Valentine's day), to send a message without being weird. What should I do /adv/?
>>
File: FEELS.png (78KB, 497x502px) Image search: [Google]
FEELS.png
78KB, 497x502px
Related.
>>
>>18039889
She made herself clear, now you need to move on. Be a friend if you have to. Just don't be a dick.
>>
>>18039888
Honestly, I think you should wait but im no expert. She seems to think she needs some space, so give her some. I dont know how you know her, but if you meet her in day to day life somewhere just talk with her again after a little while and ask her how she feels. Maybe by then she'll realise she would rather be with someone or on what level.
>>
valentine's day is on the fourteenth iirc. just saying.

I make out two possibilities here. Either she's sincere, in which case I have no idea what you should do except letting it rest, but not indefinitely.
If she's not sincere, I'd say she didn't want to tell that she's not interested, in a general sense. Seems to me like it's a possible scenario. You're the best judge of this by far, having been on a date with her.

It's a bit weird that you say she felt awful after, but she says she enjoyed it. But that's probably just me lacking empathy.

> I feel like tomorrow is my last chance (being Valentine's day), to send a message without being weird.
What kind of message would you want to send? And don't take valentine's day too seriously, to me it seems a better idea to hit her up again in a few weeks/months (assuming she's sincere).
>>
>>18039888
>I feel like tomorrow is my last chance (being Valentine's day), to send a message without being weird. What should I do /adv/?

Ask yourself what are the chances she rejected you just so you chase her? They seem like 0 to me.
Oh and there's something I read once.
People don't do things because of you they do it because of themselves. So really, you can't control others behavior. You can only control your own. If you bend yourself backwards to please someone it might work for a short period of time, especially if that person needs attention at that point, but in the long run you're just sabotaging your chances with them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.