[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to hit my (male) g spot, dug around in my ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: whenicantgetoff.gif (430KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
whenicantgetoff.gif
430KB, 480x270px
I'm trying to hit my (male) g spot, dug around in my ass several nights to no avail. Where the fuck is it?
>>
>>18039601
If you can't find it immediately I say give up.
>>
Did you use lube? Get some water-based lube, which are cheap and not bad to stick up your butt. Imagine its a girl tonging your butthole, that's what I do.
>>
>>18039601

its in your ass, specifically in between your ass tube and your dick. so you have to press against that area. but nto hard. and you have to jerk off a bit before it gets sensitive and enlarged.

its not like people make it out to be, some magic button that gives you pleasure. not even close. its just this random spot in your ass that feels a little good.
>>
Your G spot is the glans dummy
>>
>>18039606
>>18039611
>>18039616
I read internet articles saying it's easy to find and the best orgasm you'll ever have. So is that a lie? Maybe I just need to get harder next time.
>>
File: 1478200303018.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
1478200303018.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>18039628
You gotta go deeper!
>>
>>18039628

most people who claim that are bottoms.

everyones different but keep in mind that it only has to eb better than your best orgasm that doesnt make it a magic button that sends waves of pleasures.

i used to love anal play when i was younger and it was hot and fun, but its still not magic.

its kind of like an itch, actually. you know like when a mosquito bites you, and you rub the bite, and it feels good, and you keep rubbing it cuz if you dont it itches and if you do it feels really fucking good, but eventually you rub it so long it doesnt feel good anymore, kinda sore?

thats kinda what anal play is like. if you can cum before it becomes sore, great.

another thing you might want to try is playing with the rest of your body while you jerk off. your entire body is more sensitive than you think, you can also experiment with different ways of orgasming.

i like to work myself up really fast, then slowly twist my cock head while i cum. fucking amazing.

i also love rubbing my balls while i jerk off. gest to the point where afteri edge a few times, rubbing my balls will make me cum. its fun. you can feel it the best where the base of your cock meets your balls, feels almost like your dick head does when it cums, totally weird.

you can also cum whiel getting a scalp massage, thats fun, or rubbing your feet against the wall or something.

hot and cold sensations are great too.
>>
>>18039601
you're looking for your prostate. it's like maybe 1-2 inches in. just like some girls don't feel much from their g-spot, some guys don't feel much from their prostate.

I've tried, feels good, nothing great though. definitely something i could live without forever.
>>
>>18039611
>imagine girl tonguing butthole

absolutely nothing is attractive about a girl licking my hairy disgusting swampy asshole. i'll pass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.