[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoked almost everyday for 5 years and even though I had a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Smoked almost everyday for 5 years and even though I had a job lined up because of a friend, it fell through. I need work asap but I know I can't pass a drug test. Where are some places that don't test or at least to mouth swabs?
>>
Why are you so trash mate? Have you tried... not smoking?
>>
Find a local business. In my experience they usually don't give a fuck.
>>
This is my problem with people who smoke weed. I don't really care if you want to but don't flush all your spare time away in the desire to get high.
>>
>>18039417
I did stop, but I thoroughly questioned my friend to make sure that I was definitely gonna get the job and then I started again only because I thought I had it in the bag. You gonna help or just talk shit?
>>
>>18039422
Great idea thanks anon. Lots of little places here
>>
>>18039423
>flush all your spare time away in the desire to get high

I do all the same things I'd do sober when I'm stoned because I mostly smoke to help me sleep. Even when it's not before bed, when I smoke I'm doing the same dhit I'd have done otherwise. I just smoke first.
>>
>>18039431
Of course I'll talk shit you fucking retard. you stop to be a normal productive member of society not to trick an employer for a few days. You realize EVERYBODY can tell you're fucking high? No it's not pollen fucking allergy and literally everybody hates you for it cuz you're lazy, unproductive and do weird fucking shit.

Fuck off and stay unemployed you teenage fucking retard.

>hurr durr muh weed
yeah, we were all 18, get over it, faggot
>>
>>18039451
Nice bait mate
>>
>>18039456
Bait? You're the one unemployed, faggot. Is what I said that unbelievable that you think it's bait? Look at your fucking life you idiot!
>>
>>18039468
I'm not unemployed you dumbass I'm just looking for something new asap. You're retarded for assuming so much about me anon.
>>
>>18039473
Show me a single place where you said you are working at the moment. You smoking too much you god damn lunatic, you're imagining things.
>>
>>18039479
>Show me a single place where you said you are working at the moment.

I dont have to shw you shit faggot. I never even mentioned my current employment status because it had nothing to do with what I asked for. Way to make an ass of yourself
>>
>>18039487
You came to an advice board, didn't explain your situation well enough while asking for advice, probably cuz you're too high to do anything right, and think people won't assume trying to fill in the gaps to give you what you asked for?

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18039512
>You came to an advice board, didn't explain your situation well enough

I gave enough context needed to answer the question that you've ignored.

>probably cuz you're too high to do anything right

Nice assumption faggot

>think people won't assume trying to fill in the gaps to give you what you asked for?

Who assumes the worst based on retarded stereotypes in a board meant to help people you insufferable retard? You just come here to be an ass I'm sure.

I gave enough info for someone to answer, but you're just a generalizing judgmental faggot whose negative preconceived notions and assumptions formed on them cloud even the base most thought. Nice mental limitations for the way of negativity anon. Way to be a bitter faggot anon
>>
>>18039512
>think people won't assume trying to fill in the gaps to give you what you asked for?

You dont even need to fill in the gaps to answer the question, you just did so you could be a dick to someone over the internet because you're a bitter douche anon
>>
lol I have a friend like this. Literally pissed away the last several years of his life smoking pot.

Maintains that he's "totally normal" after he smokes and that smoking makes him better at everything he does

Also gets super defensive whenever anyone tries to call him out on it.

Why is it that people don't realize that heavy and habitual use of marijuana turns you into a literal Retard that people hate?
>>
>>18039456
As a second opinion, he's not baiting. Stop making excuses for yourself and stop smoking.
>>
lol fucking loser
Stop smoking

If your smoking habit wasnt impeding your ability to get a job then you wouldnt havd mentioned it in your post to begin with
>>
>>18039866
>If your smoking habit wasnt impeding your ability to get a job then you wouldnt havd mentioned it in your post to begin with
he literally said in the OP that smoking is what keeps him from getting jobs, because they do drug tests. Can't you read?

>>18039414
No idea what places there are where you can work while being a consumer of weed. Maybe try smaller construction/manual-labor firms (I know people in construction who start of the day with a bottle of beer, and everybody knows). Generally, the smaller the company, the higher your chances of getting through despite that habit.

Ofc the ideal thing would be to quit smoking weed.
>>
>>18039414
Have you tried not being a pathetic shit? Give it a whirl and let us know.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.