[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I frown too much and unconsciously, every time something displeases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170207_183055.jpg (558KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_183055.jpg
558KB, 1536x2048px
I frown too much and unconsciously, every time something displeases me I arch my eyebrows. It makes me look very, very unfriendly. How do I stop? Can I achieve a smiling and friendly poker face?
>>
Grow up as a person in general. The reason you frown is because you're unexperienced enough with your emotions to transfer what you feel immediately into how you look. As you get more used to your emotions (meditation speeds it up) you get to a point where you identify what you feel without expressing it. Also why you frowning so much bro, let people have some fun, jeez.
>>
>>18039378
Can't have arched eyebrows if you don't have eyebrows
>>
>>18039398
This person needs to die. Shottiest advice, poor perspective, makes you a victim by accusing you of playing an assailant role - ignore this entire post. Garbage.

Op, some people just have faces that express different levels with different inputs of emotion. Similar to resting bitch face. Not all 7 billion people on earth have the same facial muscles that will move in the same way with the same stimuli. Some peoples facial design is just never going to exude certain characteristics - like imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger as a scientist. Just doesn't match. There is a reason actors get type casted so often. Some people are just born to play (be perceived as) certain roles.

Op, if you work on it enough, and keep it as a conscious effort, you can change it through time and focused attention. But to accuse you of being behind, of not developing like others have the way that dickhead I quoted just did, is completely retarded. You developed on par with everyone, your face just has different muscles. Jesus christ.
>>
>>18039493
>This person needs to die. Shottiest advice, poor perspective, makes you a victim by accusing you of playing an assailant role - ignore this entire post. Garbage.

Look at Donald Trump over here. Look at this guy folks, probably straight off the factories of china with his generic motivational speech and his defeatist attitude. SAD!

OP can work on it and there is something he can do about it. The emotions on your face are representative of your emotions. OP said NOTHING of a resting bitch face, said NOTHING of this being his or her default expression. OP said this is an emotion he or she feels whenever
>something displeases me

I didn't say he is behind, young people are underdeveloped naturally, it's called being young. I said nothing of them not developing like others, that's you projecting. People start somewhere and OP doesn't sound like he's 28.

Why are you projecting so much bruh?
>>
>>18039398
I actually agree with this.

This sounds to true to ignore.
Most people who frown a lot or have a cunt face usually have some more hidden emotional issues.
>>
>>18039508
die in a fucking hole
>>
>>18039565
Hehe, you keep saying that but I'm not and I'm better than you. You can come here and suck my dick now
>>
>>18039572
i would actually like that. post pics for me :^)
>>
>>18039584
you suck even more now, literaly
>>
File: Marzia.jpg (54KB, 599x561px) Image search: [Google]
Marzia.jpg
54KB, 599x561px
>>18039592
are you going to post your cock or what?
>>
>>18039595
God no, get the fuck out you fucking degenerate, no wonder you though you're behind and retarded, you really are behind and retarded, god damn, well done on the self diagnosis
>>
>>18039603
i'm not even the same poster. i just entered the thread.

nice self projections btw, stay mad.
>>
>>18039612
i'd self project all over u anytime bruh
>>
>>18039517
Maybe you might have mixed up the cause and effect?
>>
File: 1436310902162.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1436310902162.png
287KB, 368x469px
>>18039614
what an insufferable anus you are, your parents missed a golden opportunity not drowning you in a bucket at birth... Shame about that...

don't EVER reply to me again unless you have dick pics
>>
>>18039635
Do you think about anuses often bruh? Sounds like you'd be the type of person thinking about drowning in anuses and golden opportunities a lot.
>>
>>18039638
was that supposed to be funny? if i wanted to hear a joke i would ask for your life story.
>>
>>18039661
a bit corny no? are you going easy on me? u starting to have a crush already bruh? that's pretty homo of you bruh
>>
>>18039663
don't flatter yourself.
>>
>>18039666
Not sure I want someone as evil as you in my life to be honest. It's not you, it's just how I've been raised
>>
>>18039378
Lol did ur girlfriend get u that cat jus tso u can practice emotions and faces with it so u can lead ur girlfriend away from worshipping animals one day and have u and be a mature and responsible and rich and happy person ......>>18039635
>>
>>18039572
Lol the person who told you to die in a whole didn't even write the original post you replied to. I'm the one who called your post garbage.

You sound mentally ill, seriously. I'm a minority btw, so you should feel very retarded about calling me donald trump. You really give shit advice. Just because you like telling people what to do does not mean you are good at it. You really should fuck off and do something else because you are useless at helping others in life.
>>
File: 17484929567.jpg (32KB, 512x487px) Image search: [Google]
17484929567.jpg
32KB, 512x487px
>>18039678
>it's just how i've been raised
Clearly not well.
>>18039691
Don't bully the autistic children.
>>
>>18039691
>Just because you like telling people what to do does not mean you are good at it
You still projecting? Cuz you keep telling me what to do but it doesn't seem like you're very good at it.

>I'm a minority btw,
Is that why you're so triggered? Does seeing a white man assume a patriarchal role... trigger you? Does it make you... upset?
>>
>>18039698
Damn, your retarded post only leads me to believe you missed out on your own devil trips. And I went to such lengths to show my appreciation for them
>>
File: IMG_2895.jpg (1MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2895.jpg
1MB, 1920x3240px
>>18039703
not an argument.
>>
>>18039714
>that screenshot
ouch
>>
>>18039700
Omg you're so retarded. The way you feel the need to greentext everything and reply to it in a neat an orderly fashion, it really is a sign of autism you know...
>>
File: 1456980580006.jpg (26KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1456980580006.jpg
26KB, 431x420px
>>18039722
He has issues. Clearly a closet homosexual. Leave him alone, I've already destroyed him in argument.
>>
>>18039722
I guess, as well since neat and orderly communication must be especially strange to you since you're a minority.
>>
>>18039398
Just identifying my emotions is enough for me to stop frowning?
>>18039493
>you can change it
But how? Should I keep forcing a smile?
>>18039443
I think I could frown even so.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.