[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you get out from a toxic relationship or partner? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1469837776371.jpg (47KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
1469837776371.jpg
47KB, 600x397px
So how do you get out from a toxic relationship or partner? And does anybody here regrets breaking up with someone that was so good to be true? Almost a perfect partner?
>>
>>18039353
"I don't want to be with you anymore, good bye"
easy.
>>
>>18039381
Not useful.
>>
>>18039416
why not?
what's stopping you?
>>
>>18039448
Because it's not that easy. Saying it, is. But how do you recover yourself? How do you stop being manipulated or stop thinking about her?

We are no longer together, but she wants me to talk to her, she wants me to seek her. Everytime she does this. I just want to put an end to this. I don't lover anymore as I used to, and she lied to me and I don't trust her. Just want to know hoy to end this cycle.
>>
>>18039465
yes, is that easy.
She can't physically force you to be around her, just tell her to fuck off and block her number and social media.

>How do you stop being manipulated or stop thinking about her?
for the first, as soon as you identify this kind of abuse, step up and set things straight, let them know what you are ok with and what you are not ok with,
if they still being a shit person after you talk about it, they aren't someone you want in your life to begin with.
for the later, find something else to do and keep your mind busy. Find someone else.

None of my previous gfs saw problem just dumping me and walking away, I don't see why you should.
>>
>>18039482
She puts everyone against me, except my close friends. But we already talked, when I confronted her over a lie, she just decided to broke up with me, I was sad, but I feeled relieved. She blocked me and I just move on. She saw me laughing and being happy. Now I'm not longer blocked and she post things to get on my nerves (Didn't work), but she will soon talk to me and blame me for everything. She will find any media, her friends will persuade me, her mother (that loves me and I care for her). She will try to make me feel guilty.

Yeah I can run away from her, but she will try to put anyone and everyone agaisnt me.
>>
>>18039482
Maybe I just need to stop giving the importance she wants. I'll just keep my way despite all she says. She will try to hurt me with another guy as she has do it. But also I can't be with another girl so fast. I don't want to hurt someone just because I can't be alone as my exgf.
>>
>>18039482
Thanks.
>>
>>18039505
man, the fact that you still checking her social media means that her stupid mind games are working on you, do a favor to yourself and just block her, even better block her yourself, why would you even want to be aware on how a person that treats you like that is doing in the first place.
If people starts judging based on what other say instead of judging you by themselves by your own acts, are people that you don't want to be related to anyway. Be grateful that at least you have friends.
Seriously dude, man up and start ignoring this bitch for real.
>>
>>18039533
Will do. I owe you a beer.
>>
>>18039353
I was in a similar situation as you op. The problem is she knows where your weaknesses are, maybe your too scared to leave her and find out you were the one being the asshole and as my ex once said "you will be missing out on a great girl" because she knows what your scared of. Pay attention to how she acts and why she wants you back in her life you'll notice patterns of why. As soon as you do stop displaying them to her she will no longer try so hard to manipulate you and this is when she will act as though you never even existed, thats when you bail don't look back and consider yourself lucky you dodged a dangerous type of girl. the type of girl whos life revolves around convincing you shes perfect to the world but when your alone with her only you know how fucked up she is. GL
>>
>>18039569
I love you, anon. You know how it is. The other one don't (but made me look like an idiot that he is right) So I love you both.
>>
>>18039569
>>18039448
I will delete this thread. Thanks.
>>
My ex wife was my very first encounter with somebody who presented themselves as 'the one'. That kind of old fashioned almost mythical partner who will always love you, always work it out, always be on your side, always talk it through, always support you, is perfect for you and nobody else on the earth is like them and so on and so on.

At the time, I couldn't really see past it because I was caught up within it so much, but she was a manipulative guilt tripping master who got off on maintaining control by implying that I should be grateful for what I had and grateful that she wasn't being harder on me for being such a fuck up.

Thing is, I never was going to do any better, I wasn't even that bad, it was all about her maintaining control and presenting a certain image. Like the intellectual backflips she did over situations were insane.

So she would be in a bad mood for weeks while implying that she was trying hard for my benefit despite all my shortcomings to be happy for my sake because I was so selfish and didn't want to let her have emotions because I was controlling due to me having low self esteem and if I surprised her with a nice surprise she'd cry because she was so sensitive and empathic and now she felt bad because I'd clearly tried to guilt trip her by doing something nice in order to deliberately upset her because she wasn't capable of feeling happy because I'd been so awful despite her being so wonderful and I was trying to destroy her confidence in order to gain esteem at her expense, but she'd carry my burden as usual.

Basically shit was impossible and in went on and on and on. I broke up with her. She was scary calm at first saying that it was good that I'd learn what I was throwing away and how I'd never find another person who was a 'soul mate', then went completely psychotic as her control began to fail.

Then I was like, oh shit that is what normal people are like again. Not all women are that terrible. Thanks life for actually being great.
>>
>>18039353
Spin it up and lock it in thr closet and have Spider-Man rescue it
>>
You must be ugly as fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.