[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get excessive caffeine into my body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: angerymiku.jpg (187KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
angerymiku.jpg
187KB, 500x474px
What's the best way to get excessive caffeine into my body? I was thinking of getting an espresso machine.
>>
>>18039264
I think it comes in pills so.. probably pills
Or stop being a pussy and get yourself some meth
>>
>>18039319
I'm trying to ween myself off meth.

That's the problem.
>>
test.
>>
File: stok-coffee-shots.jpg (20KB, 275x268px) Image search: [Google]
stok-coffee-shots.jpg
20KB, 275x268px
>>18039264
If you live in the US, they now sell little extra coffee shots you can pour into your coffee to pump it up. It's nowhere near as good as espresso, but it's cheaper, assuming you already have a coffee maker. They have a warning you're not supposed to have more than 2 per day so they must be pretty strong.
>>
File: 41132_XXX_v1.jpg (181KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
41132_XXX_v1.jpg
181KB, 2000x2000px
Get a Moka Pot.

Pic related, it's one. This is a six cup model, so it produces six cups worth of espresso.

What you do is you brew up with one of these, then put the resultant coffee into a mug and drink that.

That or caffeine pills.
>>
>>18039345
Shit son.
This has nothing to do with anything but fun fact saying you've done meth in the last 10 yrs will get you automatically declined for life insurance
>>
>>18039610

In fact: a moka pot will produce coffee that is on average more highly caffeinated than espresso. So have fun!
>>
>>18039264
pills.

you could also try psuedoephedrine over the counter, it's the stuff that use to make meth :D
>>
>>18039264
Drink urbfavorite soda and get a loan and credit and go party with ur friends.....
>>
>>18039345
I hear you senpai. I'm trying to give up my ADD meds. Hard.
>>
File: bestcoffee.jpg (110KB, 629x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bestcoffee.jpg
110KB, 629x1000px
>>18039264
best is easiest. pic related friend
>>
File: esp-blue-raspberry.png (210KB, 451x409px) Image search: [Google]
esp-blue-raspberry.png
210KB, 451x409px
Pre workout supplements. Take double the recommended dosage.
>>
>>18039494
Sounds a good idea. I'd drink them straight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.