[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true girls who have cheated with cheat again even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1396406668544.png (345KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1396406668544.png
345KB, 640x473px
Is it true girls who have cheated with cheat again even though you have very good communication and you are dominant?

I met my gf 2 years ago, she cheated wtih me on her husband of 13 years. She had allready cheated on him 4 times before me in very cucking ways. She met a guy at her job cleaning a house and fucked him while working and between work. One time she even had a cumstain apparently on her clothes.

I fuck her like a toy, but we actually live together now and she does everything I say and listens to everything I say. She gives me daily blowjobs while she didn't ever suck her husband off. She does everything with me that she has never done with her husband.

I even convinced her to get a tattoo labeled "myname's Bitch" in the tramp stamp area and my autograph on her bum to clearly state that I own her.

She's 35, I'm 27. Her husband was 37.

I feel like I totally have control over her, however, besides the best sex i've ever had, is it possible to have a future with her? Or will she cheat again.

She has left her husband to live with me, she has left her 8 year old daughter aswel. We plan to move closer to her old town so her child can live with us.

I know this sounds like a weird ass story, but unironically, it's all true.
>>
File: 1486789880330.jpg (91KB, 700x825px) Image search: [Google]
1486789880330.jpg
91KB, 700x825px
Both of you are weird ass individuals. She probably will cheat on you in the future.
>>
>>18039135
>left her 8 year old daughter
yea... I don't think that autograph on her ass is going to stop her chief.
>>
>>18039183
But we kinda talked everything over very carefully. I got her pretty red-pilled about relationships and stuff.
>>
>>18039185
She's probably more "redpilled" about relationships. She most likely knows she has all the true power and leverage here as a woman, and absolutely nothing is stopping her from cheating and/or leaving with another guy once she gets tired and finds someone better. And taking your money and stuff along with her. Her leaving her own child isn't a testimate of her devotion. It's a testimate of her absolutely ruthlessness. It's obvious she's already played you for a fool.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myk5rtcQuZ1rcy3de.png (205KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myk5rtcQuZ1rcy3de.png
205KB, 500x471px
>>18039183
Yeah, I'd say you should maybe get one of those invisible fences but she might 'order in' and fuck whatever cliche has replaced milkmen in modern society
>>
she obviously views men a certain way and until that changes there will always be the strong possibility of it happening again
>>
>>18039135
lmao you're a dumbass. the fact that she left her daughter behind just shows how uncaring she is

you don't "dominate" her, she probably just lets you do that shit because she gets off on it. once she's tired of you she'll just leave you for the next young guy
>>
>>18039194
>>18039196
>>18039203
>>18039204
I always threaten her with leaving, then she goes on her knees and begs me not to leave. She one time almost swallowed a valium strip, but I stopped her. Once I call her out on her PMS, bitchy behavior, she goes batshit. I know I'm weird aswell, but I've never met a more submissive woman like her, and I like it...
>>
>>18039185
man, samefag you replied to. Let me explain, I don't think it's a conscious thing.

I think she doesn't know herself, and she lives like an addict for whatever reason. It may be some kind of chemical balance, but she sees you as thrilling and she's feeding your ego right now, which is making you blind as fuck.

I bet if she got addicted to something she wouldn't stop for you.
>>
This has to be bait. No woman would get a traffic whore tier tattoo. Y'all are dumb as fuck for falling for it.
>>
>>18039258
No lie, i shit you not.
>>18039256
So will this thrilling feeling be permanent or will she find something else?
>>
>>18039270
>No lie, i shit you not.
Then you're deeply disturbed, and should probably leave her because you sound borderline abusive, although she sounds utterly retarded.

I hope she develops some spine and leaves you, and I hope you become a less odious individual.
>>
Women aren't loyal. They are like monkeys, whereas they will make sure to have a firm grasp on one branch until they let go of the other. They will stay in a relationship they do not like, until someone better comes along. Most women already have a backup guy in mind, as much as you do not want to believe this it's very much true. Most of these guys try and flirt with them behind your back as well.

You can have a relationship with her, you should just know what you're getting yourself into. She obviously has no problems with cheating before ending a relationship, so she will not have a problem doing it to you once things aren't going great.
>>
File: 1486790005563.jpg (58KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
1486790005563.jpg
58KB, 600x673px
>>18039270
She eventually will, imo. Only thing i know is that she's not emotionally stable.

>>18039277
Seconding this.
>>
>>18039270
post a pic
>>
>>18039277
>>18039278
>>18039285
Actually I don't really care if she stays or not, because she's getting on my nerves lately. But, it's so annoying changing the idea and plans in my head with every girl I meet on how my life will go with every different woman in my life. It's like woman don't plan this at all in their minds and they can hop from one to the other while men create an image with: (well that problem is at least solved in my life). I know it's degenerate for letting her get a tattoo with my name on it, but I wanted that piece of insurance in my head that I can share my life with her and enjoy focussing my life on other stuff instead of fucking relationships and women.
>>
>>18039270
how long have you been together?

I seriously doubt it, and even if you can I have the feeling you will need to be on your toes all the time.

What will probably end up happening is that she'll get hormonal and feel bad one night, that she left her daughter or her husband. Then she'll make some gigantic scandal and play victim for attention

or she'll convince herself with woman logic that you've wronged her in some way ( you were at your job an hour late so you cheated on her if she's the jealous type... etc) perhaps completely unrelated.

these things create very exciting chains of events.

Not saying you should immediately break things off if you are enjoying but be very careful with this girl and if you are able to notice her interests start to wane then break things off immediately.
>>
>>18039303
Well, women do plan ahead, generally. Moreso than men, really, because they have to deal with the idea of possible pregnancy, balancing work and stuff. They're just more pragmatic about relationships and don't stay in ones doomed to fail, and don't get the idealistic thing men do when they think the problems will go away without work.
>>
>>18039311
Checked.

I've met her (one night stand meet) 2 years almost exactly in 3 days.

I'm also taking this strategy in this, but it's shit to walk on your toes the entire time.

She likes the drama and crying, I know this. I give drama and fights to her once month since 6 months now. But the drama is increasingly getting to the point in which she doesn't make sense when she talks, I call her out on this and she goes like: You always with your women are different than men thing. Then after the drama is over she says she's sorry for being a bitch, but lately she's been so emotional because blabla.
>>
>>18039332
women don't necessarily have to plan ahead to deal with possible pregnancy, it's hard-coded into their genes and contributes to their mate selection
>>
>>18039349
Idk about you folks, but for me this relationship has no happy ending.

>>18039356
This. The other anon has a good point too btw.
>>
you sound like an abusive cunt
you two are made for each other
>>
>>18039349

okay, bottom line I would say treat this like a temporary thing man, and when you're thinking of breaking it off stay on friendly terms with her and be scarce,

She will come back to you, and want to fuck you and such but stay away.

I know sort of where you're at with this, Have been here. With the drama and crying, and the not making sense / strange convictions. I mean, you're doing exactly the right things to handle it too -- giving her drama that she needs and trying to check her shit when she convinces herself of delusions.

everything is festering though, your story together is only getting more complex because of time and if you just keep going eventually there's going to come a time in this chain where some factor causes you not to be able to check her delusions, or she's going to take the thrill in some way you cant control.

How will the fallout be in your case? I cant say, but I got out of there just in time.
>>
Think about the fucking daughter. While you guys are being high school/uni teens, the daughter needs stability.

You ain't offering that, luckily it aint your daughter, so it aint your responsibility. But for her sake, don't confuse her ass with her crazy mom.

Trust me, i dated such a woman for three years. It ends badly.
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>18039447
This.
>>
>>18039135

You're a fucking retard. She's playing you like a fucking fiddle. She's 35 and hit the wall. She knows how to get what she wants. You think you're hot shit but you are worried about this whore? "Red pilling" her? LOL

No shit it's the best sex you've had. She knows what to do to make you forget about your self worth and your values.

>I am the dominant one in the relationship, quivering in my boots on /adv/

Be honest with yourself, bro.
>>
>>18039752
Best post so far.
>>
>>18039777
Indeed.
>>
>>18039135
It is so comforting and inspiring to read about so healthy and normal a relationship between two so obviously level-headed and mentally healthy people as you two.
>>
>>18039135
It's true of everyone, not only girls. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't trust them.
>>
>>18039230
I'm proud of you!
But do realize you sticked dick in cra-z.
>>
>>18039230
You are still an idiot and she has you wrapped around her finger with sex. Also enjoy your baby jail after she gets pregnet by you.
>>
That would mean she got married at 20. That's a very young age to get married at.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.