[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl on okcupid >suddenly goes awol Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1353.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>talking to girl on okcupid
>suddenly goes awol
Why do girls do this
>>
Because you're using online dating and there's nothing stopping them from bailing the second they see someone more interesting.
If you have to use online dating, your goal is to set up an IRL meeting immediately. Talk for no more than 2 days online. If you can't set up a date within 2 days you've failed.
>>
>>18039049
she wanted your attention, not your dick.
>>
>>18039059
Wow, girls are nothing but soulless swine. I guess it's alright if she gets what she wants tho?
>>
>>18039068
Most girls quit within the week due to immense msg. Do you realize an avg girl gets 20+ msg per day? If she's an 8+ it's 20/hr.
>>
File: 1472696888044.jpg (224KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1472696888044.jpg
224KB, 780x520px
>>18039068
>/r9k/
>>
>>18039073
Off I go

Hey what would happen if I did what girls do? You know. Develop deep relationships with people and then pretend like it means nothing?
>>
>>18039079
you would get high a little while then crave more
>>
>>18039086
Savages
>>
File: 1418622831689.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1418622831689.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Ug, come on mods you delete threads for stupider reasons. Dude's not even asking for advice on anything, just bitching.
>>
>>18039096
Kys brah
>>
I don't know if this will help, but here is a TED talk about a girl who 'hacked' online dating. It might give you some ideas.

Basically approaching online dating you can try to think about what to write, how to write it, to put yourself in the most appealing light.

But my personal opinion is that online dating is super hard for guys. In real life, a girl responds way more to your actual personality, looks, gestures, expressions, presence, etc. Online it's more like shopping, I feel like they're only looking for what kind of car you have, what kind of job you have, what kind of place you have, etc.

It's rigged in the same way resume's are rigged. On a resume you can only put work experience and all these weird little rules.

So for example, I could have spent 20+ years programming in my basement and be an absolute superstar at it, but I couldn't get a programming job because on my resume I wouldn't have any 'experience' to put down and absolutely no references to give out.

Online dating feels the same. You can be an amazing catch and none of that will show through with your profile, because the girls are just looking at your 'assets' or how successful you look on paper.

So yah, I guess to sum my advice - try to 'hack' making a good profile, and attracting the kind of person you want, or try a dating in real life strategy instead.

This is of course only my opinion and I'm just one person who doesn't know a lot about the subject.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.