[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If nothing bad happens I should be going on my first ever date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1486160800757.jpg (542KB, 1248x1853px) Image search: [Google]
1486160800757.jpg
542KB, 1248x1853px
If nothing bad happens I should be going on my first ever date tomorrow. What do I need to know to not fuck this up?
>>
Where are you taking her?
>>
Main thing is that you don't overthink or try too hard. Don't force conversation if it's not there. Let things flow organically. Don't give them a first impression that is anything but the authentic you, because then you'll have to to sustain a facade throughout the relationship.
>>
>>18038825
Dinner at a casual restaurant, probably Denny's. I don't think I need to be fancier than that as we're both high school students.
>>
>>18038834
I would do a chain. Try someplace cheap but unknown, like a mom and pop restaurant
>>
>>18038835
I wouldn't*
>>
Don't overthink this shit man
Just go and make her laugh
>>
>>18038831
Solid advice! I couldn't say it any better.
>>
>>18038809
be yourself
not because it will definitely make her like you, but because you know you actually get along
>>
>>18038831
>>18038838
>>18038848
I've known this girl a few months so I know we get along well. I'm just afraid I'll sperg out or something. I just don't know what to expect of myself in this situation because I'm not experienced in this way.
>>
>>18038809
Don't molest her.
>>
>>18038863
Can he kiss her?
>>
>>18038835
Yeah I'll have to do this. Thanks.
>>
>>18038809
it takes two to tango. a good date is a result of both of you doing your part and having chemistry together.

Trust your intuition, if you feel like she's feeling you even a little then you need to get in closer to her and be physical with her even if you masquerade it as teasing, playfulness etc...

if you're shy take her to do something first, some kind of event where you're occupied together (i.e. museum, pool, cooking class, walk) then sit down and talk with her (i.e. coffee shop, in your car, at the park).

actually i think it's pretty much always better to do this because otherwise you tend to feel like people are looking over your shoulder and "know" you're on your first date together.

kiss her on the way out / home
>>
>>18039208
oh yea, try to teach her something or show her something she doesn't know too. Women love this kind of thing if you do it right. They love to feel smart and like they've made progress. (hell i think most of us do)

exciting dates can trigger episodic/flashbulb memories too.
>>
>>18038865
Not without a written consent contract.
>>
>>18038809

it's okay to be nervous
be a little daring but remain polite
make her laugh/comfortable
HAVE FUN <-- very important and I mean you yourself. Try to enjoy yourself.

I wouldn't go to a dinner personally. Especially when you're both students. I'd pick something active and fun. Or mix it up with 2-3 locations. That is sure to make it memorable for her.
>>
>>18039208

this was written by a virgin pickup artist
>>
>>18040055
What's wrong about it?
>>
>>18039208
take her to an art museum
>>
She flaked, now what?
>>
>>18038855
Youll be fine bro just dont overthink it
>>
>>18040342
Are you interested in her? Then you should express dissapointment.
>>
>>18040342
She was just after free dinner anyway.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.