[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel physically sick. She's on a night out right now still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I feel physically sick.
She's on a night out right now still probably having fun now she's happy.
Probably consummating the break up with some dude she meets at a bar.

Is there any hope for me to get back with this woman? We have a son together and she left me a couple of weeks ago because she doesn't feel chemistry any more.

I've put on weight since she got pregnant but I don't think I'm repulsive although I can see how it would turn her off.

I'm not the most romantic or active person when it comes to making use of spare time either.

But I can't understand why she would do it so suddenly because she doesn't "feel chemistry".

I was just about to move in with her and she says she's felt like this for months, I can only imagine since December.

Is there any chance for me /adv/?
What do I do to get her back

I've already started working out and watching my diet, it's hard but I try to be friends with her. Something about us always comes up.
>>
What is with you white people and putting on weight

ridiculous
>>
Wish I had an answer for you bro.. but all I can tell you is to work on yourself. Start running, get fit, eat well, even if she doesn't come back, at least you can make her feel like -her leaving was an awesome motivator for you to start fresh. She may notice that, I dunno.

I know it seems shallow and trivial or even insignificant, and you may even feel disgusted by her if you do get fit and THAT of all reasons is why she returned. But at least you can feel physically good in the mean time.
>>
>>18038750
I just realise she might not be smart enough to realise that love is an instinct with attraction as a factor
>>
>>18038773
hmm.. well, that's something you may assume, or something you may be all too right about.
>>
>>18038693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
Halfway through this video will make you look like a cliche op. Also should explain somethings and help with your situation.
>>
>>18038727
Really? Have you not seen the obesity rates of brown and black people in western countries? Are you from some African shithole where you're shielded from all the shebeast baboons on the tube?
>>
>>18039589
Thanks for the advice. I'll watch in detail when I get a minute
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.