[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to stop being "friends" with one of my pals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: false-friends.jpg (22KB, 668x428px) Image search: [Google]
false-friends.jpg
22KB, 668x428px
Decided to stop being "friends" with one of my pals, and i've been giving him chances for way too long. Should i be an asshole about it and just throw it in his face, or start ignoring him and when he comes and asks for something just tell him to fuck off?
>>
OP Here.
To add context:
I'd really love to just show get him fucking pissed. He's one of the guys who thinks he's always right. He probably has alot of complexes and because of that tries to build up his self-confidence by acting high and mighty. We have alot of mutual friends and they always tell me he's a moron. I had enough of defending him when he spits shit about me anyway, so i'd like to get out of his life with a boom.
>>
>>18038674
What he do?
>>
>>18038699
For starters, he feels like he has the right to point out to literally everybody that they have big egos. He will constantly talk how somebody's ego is big, but when you smack it back at him he gets super offended. He always acts like you try to offend him, acts arrogant etc. He'll talk to us only if he needs something. He knows alot of my friends, and sends them messages about stupid shit like "you shouldn't vaccinate" etc. He's so devoted to nationalism he won't see reason in any other way of thinking. Also, he flat out lies in anybody's face (caught him red handed, he tried to kiss my female friend, she ignored him, 5 minutes later he tried to his her best friend. Both told me about it, and he lied to me and my friend that he didn't do it). My girlfriend is doing her PhD right now, and when i told him what she's studying (sexual sociology) he started acting like that's retarded, even though he cant get his engineer's degree yet. I'm fucking done with his hypocricy, i just want to tell him to get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1477166029229.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477166029229.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>18038674

>Should i be an asshole about it and just throw it in his face

For what purpose? For revenge? To make him feel bad? Did you not notice that you spent several sentences talking about how superior, petty and irritating he is and then immediately suggested you should act the same exact way?

Do you have so little going on in your life that engaging in pointless battles with people over pointless shit is a viable option for you?

>or start ignoring him and when he comes and asks for something just tell him to fuck off?

I would of suggested just having an honest conversation with him, telling him you didn't want to be friends anymore and that you're moving on with your life but that seems a little bit too adult for your mindset.

If you honestly have better things to do than be friends with this guy I'm not sure why you think creating dramatic theatrics about it is the best way to accomplish a clean break, especially when in order to do it your way you have behave the exact same way you're claiming is the reason you can't be friends.

Just move on, man; if you're an adult with a life to live and better things to do. No theatrics. No big production. Just go.

If you're dedicated to acting like a kid forever then sure, go tell him to fuck off and make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>18038736
Welp, i see your point. Thing is i just got pissed off because i've been covering his ass for so long, only to realise he's been badmoughting me behind my back. Frustriation took over, maybe i had to vent off.
>i would suggested just having an honest converstation with him
No way i'm doing that. I'd rather just stop talking to him. He crossed the line today, and as much as i am angry at him and at myself for letting this happen, i'd rather swallow than talk with this guy again.
Thanks for shaking me man. We've known forever since childhood and last 2 years he took 180 degrees turn. From a guy i could rely on he became a guy i don't want to spend a minute with, which is depressing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.