[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught feels for a girl I'm an 18 year old beta. never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Caught feels for a girl

I'm an 18 year old beta. never actually seriously pursued women before her. How do you talk with women? I see her once a day and can text her. I pretty much will ask her about her day ever so often and end up in a 45 minute long convo over texts. Is this a bad move? Will I come off as gay? I dont't see her for long enough to have an actual conversation irl just an exchange of a couple words.
>>
bring up my post
>>
I know you won't believe me, but as someone who has a girlfriend, and knows how to talk to women, just ask her out.

If she likes you she will say yes, if she doesn't like you, there is literally nothing you can do to change that. Conversely, if a girl does like you, there is almost nothing you can do to drive her away.

Just ask her out, or you'll be her """"Friend"""" forever.
>>
There are many answer of this question throughtout this /adv/... All you gotta do is see who asked the same thing.

You should firstly talk to her personally. Texting without the first contact my seem creepy.

How to talk to women? With confidence. How to get confidence on it? By talking to women is the best way, but you could also boost your own life, focusing on improving who you are and what you can do, how you dress... All that give confidence, but you'll only feel real confortable after doing it a feel times.

Think with me... If you play Counter Strike once, will you be real good?... You'll be shit. If you play it ten times, you'll have improved. 100 times? You'll be way better than the first time. 1000 times?... You are on your way to becoming a great player... It's the same, you need practice to actually do it good, to wear off bad emotions and wrong belief you have about the interaction.

If you've talked to her before, you can text her. I wouldn't ask anything though, I'd send her a picture of me or whatever I'm doing and show her I'm having a good time. No need for an answer. If she does answer, then I ask about her day.
>>
>>18038890
Bottom line here is: PRACTICE it.
And you just happen to have a great oportunity to practice it right now, don't you?...
>>
>>18038890
Thank you for this makes it more understandable she definetly has been a confidence booster for me seeing her sub tweets about out convos
>>
>>18038888
I'm stuck on this bridge of if I don't ask her out their is still a chance but if I do and I get rejected (most likely will) there is no chance
>>
>>18038893
It feels bad to use her as practice but whatever
>>
>>18038650

If you two both have mutual friends that DO NOT LIKE HER ALSO then ask them all to go out just for fun (movies, parties, late night Handels, etc.)

Then memorize schedules and plan accordingly so that fewer friends are together until it is the two of you alone.
You're probably already going to be great friends so pop the question.

No harm done
>>
>>18038650

You're already overthinking everything.

>How do you talk with women

The way it comes natural to you. The second you start thinking you sound gay or want to impress her you'll just do something weird. There's nothing wrong with being a dork that's genuine with their intentions. Just don't be a dork that pretends to be what he's not. Everyone (especially women) will eventually see through that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.