[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become half as awesome as him and become half as rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How can I become half as awesome as him and become half as rich and get half the pussy this guy gets?
>>
File: 20170210_185730.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_185730.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18038633
I think you have to talk to him to have a more accurate # of his income, his sexual activity, and awesome is subjective so that's up to you.
>>
Hire a professional photographer. Hire the venue. Hire women off craigslist to pose with you.
>>
>>18038639

i dont think youre gonna find these girls on craigslist but yea ... you're going want to reroll until you get a rich daddy OP.
>>
>>18038644
Sure you can. It's girls looking for acting gigs willing to do almost anything for a couple hundred bucks.
>>
Leaving for chan, learning to play poker like a god, win multiple championships so you become a millionare, invest correctly you money, build companies.

Ok, now you are there. But i gotta mention one thing... Being here on 4chan won't help out very much.
>>
>>18038676
>implying this guy won money from poker

he lost a ton and gets by on dad's money. Don't kid yourself dude.
>>
>>18038633

He didn't become rich. He didn't invest his own hard earned money into anything. His daddy is an arms dealer who gave him a shit ton of money. Even if he is a decent poker player the only reason he was able to enter into these huge tournaments is because of his dear old dad.

Get born rich. The guy looks like shit, anyways. He's got a face like a lego person.
>>
>Height: 5′ 9″

theres always something
>>
Enjoy this podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX5Iw-XsWu4

>>18038710
Except that's not true.

>>18039419
Guy fucked thousands of women. Movie studies and playboy looks at /his/ social media to find girls. Girls literally become famous and rich and get jobs by just being seeing in his presence.

What can you offer girls mate?
>>
>>18039445
Look, Dan, I don't care how much those awesome platform boots cost, girls just feel safer around me. its an instinct thing, sorry.
>>
>>18039462
kek

dunno man, I'd gladly chop off a few inches from both my dick and my height to have this guy's life
>>
Take a look around.

This dude earns more from two of these videos than you likely do in a week of hard work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVPNkBSkFdg

This dude made his millions from (association) football.... not from playing it, not from analyzing it, not even really from playing a computer game... from opening god damn FIFA 17 packs and recording his reaction to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_37rPzUb8k

Capitalism is a joke, it makes no sense. You can try your best to figure your own scheme out but don't expect it to work and don't expect to retain your sanity and basic ethics if you go too hard at it.
>>
>>18038644
Not hard at all. Just use camera trickery to hide their imperfections. For fuck's sake the one girl's face is covered up.
>>
>>18038676
This guy is a terrible poker player, all the good poker players call him the white whale for a good reason
>>
1.have rich parents
2.work out

Thats it.
>>
>>18039469
>dick
I want to agree but I can't afford to lose any more
>>
>>18038676
nigger your joking right? his dad was worth HUNDREDS of millions. he literally owes in the double digit millions in TAXES. youre a joke if you think he did anything besides work out
>>
>>18039477
>Capitalism is a joke, it makes no sense
Pretty much what that guy said. You can be the most upstanding individual and create a loving family with the best kids through hard work and christian values and be broke once you reach 60.
In the meantime, the assclown who overacts on Youtube rakes in millions and will create a dynasty. His son might probably be one of those douchebags who plow vapid models and gamble in Macao.

Capitalism does not reward the Judaeo-Christian model, yet this model still defines our behavior and morals. It is not bound by talent or knowledge. It helps but it won't guarantee your success in the slightest.

Here are some tips.
1. Be the first
2. Be lucky
3. Have actually smart people who can advise you on the best career plans. I wish I had them.
>>
>>18038633

I dunno man. I'd be bored having to hang out with so many women and listen to them blab on and on. Now, going over to a hungry housewife who craves my dick inside her because her husband and kids drove her bananas and she just needs to let go for 10 min, sign me up for that shit any day.
>>
>>18039530
Yep. Doesn't get any more complicated than this.

Well, either this or you get the one-in-a-bazillion chance that you get an idea about an invention and no one manages to steal your idea or scam you into selling it... I wouldn't get my hopes up.
>>
>>18038700
I didn't know that. Always thought he made his money from poker. Actually had some people tell me that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.