[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another lonely Friday night with another lonely Valentine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
Another lonely Friday night with another lonely Valentine's Day just around the corner.

How do you handle loneliness, /adv/?
>>
>>18038413
Stay off here the best of my ability (the bantz on boards bring me back when I'm bored). Reading and going to the gym helps. I'm a female who recently left whore ex lover of a couple years. I decided to sign up for on a couple apps to meet new people around my area because it makes me feel comfy rather than waiting for someone to approach me. With time, I now have made friends to hang out with each day of the week and then some. It's tiring but maybe you could do the same and not complain about something or someone holding you back from making moves.

It's your life, make the most of it.

The only regrets in life are the choices you didn't make.

If he looks too good and sounds too good, chanced are dude is a whore who will mooch off of you financially for months and fuck other girls behind your back just to leave thongs around his apt to shove it down your throat. (This is a vent ignore it.)
>>
>>18038413
Listen to music, read a book, play a video game. Just busy yourself with something engaging and cry yourself to sleep. As long as you get some sleep and have something to do you can keep going.
>>
In simple terms: Prepare for the future.

Two years ago I was moderately depressed (clinically diagnosed) and also got avoidant personality disorder. I had been in a five year long romantic hook on a person who only left me massively deprived and empty inside. I knew I had to get out and meet people, so I did. I started talking more, and say yes to more. On the nights I did spend alone, I searched youtube and googled for motivating stuff - not the justdoit.meme, but actual advice on how to gain respect and confidence, and primarily on how to attract women. People like Coach Cory Wayne, Black Dragon Blog, RSD people (ignore the douchbaggery) and Robert Greene - but more important, I learnt to let go (Sedona Method - yt).

The year following I doubled my body count (I'm oldfag 33 year of age atm,) and forgot how to be desperate. The last year I got even more spiritual about meeting people, and during summer I decided I was ready to get a girlfriend again, for the first time in more than three years. I met her in late November.
>>
It sucks because i was recently talking to an "ex" of mine.

She contacted me again a few months ago, and then we got horny for each other and she was going to decide if she wanted to try again.

Last week i got her decision and it was no, and now .. instead of atleast having something to look forward to, this day will just be filled anxiety again.
>>
>>18038477
Same deal here. Just ghosted me as a matter of fact. Made plans for the weekend and cooking valentines dinner together, too. Well..
>>
I'm pretty lonely by most people's standards - don't see people outside of work, no friends, never been in a relationship. I just keep myself busy enough to not notice it, works fine most of the time. I care less and less as time goes on and I gradually forget what it's like to have friends.
>>
File: 1363146782276.jpg (272KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1363146782276.jpg
272KB, 800x600px
>>18038413
22 khv

I go to school full time and go to work part time so it's enough to keep me busy so I don't think too much about it.
>>
>>18038413
Binge watching. I've let weekends go by getting lost in a new show. Numbs the pain good.
>>
>>18038518
I'm in a similar situation. The only people I talk to outside of work is my sister and mother. It doesn't really bother me. I only want to talk to other people when I'm drinking. When I sober up in the morning I can't be bothered to continue communication with anyone I may have spoken to the night before.
>>
>>18039784

>22 khv

Try 29.

You think you know pain?
You don't know pain, son.
>>
>>18038413
Usually drugs alcohol and videogames, but I will be spending this Valentine's at a dry house so I have to hope it's nice enough outside to go smoke pot in the woods all day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.